Hosh

Chapter 22

Hosh...

As he kept on starring at her with open mouth he realized ...it was a lucid dream...a dream so real...that he had walked his desires in them ...she looked so pretty ...that Zain couldn't stop starring at her ...just seeing her made him recall all the minute details of his dream ...

The moment she starred back ...he blushed ...

Ho gaya aise bandar ke tarah haskar ...she had no clue what all he had stripped in his epic dream...the song Roop tera ...was still buzzing in his ears ...as he tried speaking ...

Da...hot ...bahut hi jyada khoobsurat lag raho ho tum ...

Chale ...he offered his hand ...

She refused, Ek minute ...she looked around ...assuring Abdul chacha and Kashif were not around...

She went and gave him a packet ...yeh pehan lo...

He saw his sweat stained shirt post dream...just the perfect thing he needed ...Da...gift hai ...wow...aaj toh meri kismet jyada hi acchi chal rahi hai ...

Mai bahar car ke paas wait karti hu ...

10 mins later a shocked Zain came to her wearing what was there in the packet

Da, yeh laayi thi tum...yeh tha mera thofa, his face showed the hurt and anger that her gift had caused

...baitho gaadi mai ...she told him coldly...

Zain held her hand ...sirf isliye ki mai La ke saath bahar jaa raha tha ...aur tumhe chachu ki baat maankar bhi na maani thi ...Da ...yeh kya tareeka hai ...neecha dikhana ka...meri pyaar ki izzat na sahi ...mere khandaan ke naam kitoh waqat rakh lo...

Tum chahti ho mai yeh pehnkar aao tumhare saath ...aise ....he looked towards the clothes that he still was wearing ...even if they humiliated his senses and mocked his love ...

He twisted her hand in anger ...Da ..mai sab bardasht karta hu ..karke tum mujhe aur satati ho na...

baat nahi kar sakta, chu nahi sakta, saath mai uth baith bhi nahi sakta ...hu kya mai tumhari zindagi mai...bas ab yehi bankar reh gay ahu...bolo...the heat of his face now touched her cheeks ...rising the seriousness of the situation

She pushed him away ...ha ...aur agar pasand nahi aaya ...toh abhi ke abhi jao ...wapas Mumbai ...she knew he was angry ...and now was the right time...he will lose his patience and will walk away ..no matter she loved him ...but to send him back ...she would go to any mean extent ...

Also a part of her dormant anger had arisen...seeing him with Aalisha ...a new Aaliya was residing her ...she hated him ...but didn't want her best friend to be with him either ...the thought that some love still is remanent made her more angry,

Rhea was still alive ...why ...she didnt not want him back...his face trigered all bad memories ...she had no control on her anger ...her emotions when she saw him ..it was like an external force used to take over her thoughts ...pain and hurt thats all she could feel...pushing him with a little bit of extra force than the last time ...hurting him and herself ...

He shook his head in distaste ...theek hai...jaise sab manjoor karta hu ...yeh bhi manjoor hai ...

The moment he sat ...she sat on the back...as he kept quiet still absorbing her gift ...the earlier dream now lay shattered as he heard her talk