Irsha(Part A)

Authors note

Attempting something very different...I have never written something like this ...you may or may not like it ...there is no conventional term for the way this chapter has been written, so I have coined a term for it ...its a bit long ...but i wanted the emotions to be weaved in a net ...so that theres no escape...

Its a maiden attempt to walk you through an imagination...fact or fiction its upto you to decide ...

Chapter is divided in three parts, post Part A- Part B and C are mirror images, same consequences but different situations and feel. Both of them are true , and you can choose which you like the best to carry ahead in your mind. As a reader you are being given a choice to select the story, enjoy

Chapter 26

Part A

Irsha

When the car screeched in front of the bungalow gates, Rhea was staggered back to the reality ...her dream world...the feel of the pendent on her chest felt so ticklish ...it clinged her as though it was his arms sneaking around her neck for a quick passionate hug...dreaming and thinking about his gift ...he does like me I guess...her wild thoughts assured her

Da ...he snapped his fingers in front of her eyes...

Kaha kho gayi ...

His voice drove her back from her wonderland ...to her reality. She just nodded and got down ...straightening the unseen creases on her saree...feeling slightly anxious. She had never been to a party before, for her this was an altogether new experience. She was not shy, but a bit conscious of people and their attention.

Since the time she had arrived in Mumbai, she could feel people constantly look at her, murmur and talk around her ...they were actually talking about Aaliya, but the jitters in Rhea heart never knew about her alternate existence ...Aaliya..

Zain extended his arm, and she put hers around it ...smiling, they walked in like a perfect couple...amidst his friends...Qartaar and the group ...all of them were staring back at Aaliya ...in dead silence...

All the college friends had decided to throw a re-union party, Zain who was the heart of the group had initially declined to join them ...but all of them insisted, assured him that there will not be any goof up...Rheas safety and health was utmost important. They all met her as though they had never seen her before.

Each one had so many beautiful memories with her and now the same memory had totally faded from her life, Zain struggled to keep a happy face, knowing pretty well that a single slip would make Rhea suspicious.

His friends were all re-introduced to Rhea, and their girlfriends and wives still oogled at both ...they were such a beautiful couple, it drenched their heart to remind themselves of the tragedy their relationship had taken ...Rhea looked around innocently and Zain was forever around her...covering her every step ...

Rhea was feeling awkward...Rizwaan and Aayat were the only known faces, but they had missed the party...

Kitkit jao na ...party enjoy karo ...mere saath kyu chipke hue ho, she scolded him ...

Aree tum meri mehmaan ho...meri zimmadari ...

Tumhe kahi akele mai baithana hai toh hum baith sakte hai ...waha dekho ...he pointed towards a pool area and a deserted club house right in front ...

Akele mai kyu...aree tumhare saare friends baar baar yehi dekh rahe hai ...chalo jao yaha se...mai theek hu...aur koi bachi thodi na hu, ki tum baby sitting kar rahe ho...