Khana ya Chupana

Chapter 64

Khana ya Chuphana...

Dinner with the Haiders ...that too with Rhea was the most dreaded nightmare for Zain ...

Rhea was dressed to kill ...a long skirt with a long sleeve white top ...

hmmm Zains gaze was fixed on her attire ...but the tension was so high that he couldn't relish her beauty for tonight ...

The ride was riddled with questions...

Have Rizwan and Aayat patched up, have uncle and aunty forgiven you, why are you so scared....

At the end of the half hour journey to Rizwans place Zain looked exhausted...

Meri Amma...ab toh apne sawalo ka torture band karo...joh poochna hai ...unse poochna ...

She walked out with style ...

When the door opened Zain was already wet with sweat ...shivering heart didn't let him think straight ...

His Phoops opened the door with a big smile and embraced him easing the moment ...followed by a warm hug from Gulam ...

he felt better to see Aayat and Rizwan already settled in, it was their house he had forgotten the facts ...

Appi ...Aayat gave a warm hug to her and then cuddled Zain ...

For a brief moment Zain felt he was with his family ...with no strings that restricted his eye movements ...he missed his family a lot ...a void that could never be filled ...he had never sat on the dinner table for a while ...and he felt few moments that were incomplete

Rhea looked around ...intriguing eyes soaking her new relationship ...unknown of the harsh facts that she too was a daughter of the house ...

They had made all Aaliyas favorite food ...as Zain knew Rhea didn't eat, what Aaliya liked ...

Da...kha lo he insisted ...she put a spoonful ...

Shabana even fed her ...making Zain feel guilty ...had he not misunderstood ...Aaliya would have never been a stranger in her own house ...

Rizwan saw the fears and gave him a smile ...

The dinner was simple and Rhea chatted all the while ...every talk was cautious for all of them least they blurt out something about her past ...

She held Zains hand several times making slight naughty gestures shocking her parents ...the uneasiness of her closeness to Zain was pricking Gulam ...

The final wound came with Rheas words ...an invitation ...

Aap humare nikaah mai zaroor aayega ...a sentence that received a mourning silence ...

All of a sudden Zain could feel the heat in the room ...eyes with questions was grilling him now...

Aayat got up and asked Rhea if she wanted to see the house ...and willingly Rhea walked away ...

Once she was out of their sight ...Ghulam spoke with a stern voice ...

Yeh sab kya hai ...Zain ...tum phir se shaadi kar rahe ho ...

Phoofa ...mujhe pata hai mai kya kar raha hu...aap sirf bharosa rakhiye...isme kuch galat nahi hai ...

Zain tumhe deeni talim nahi mili hai ...tum abhi andhere mai jeer aha ho ...

Haa ...mai bhi aur aap sab bhi ...mujhe majhab ki jubaan nahi aati ...pyaar ki aati hai ...aap bhi samaj jayenge ...

Par agar uski yadash wapas aa gayi toh ...

Toh kya ...

Darr nahi lagta tumhe...

Nahi pehle lagta tha ...ab shayad adat ho gayi hai ...

Nahi jaa payegi mujhe chodkar ab ...na Rhea aur na Aaliya ...dono ki mohabbat bepanna hai ...

Itna assan nahi hai yeh sab ...

Pata hai ...par jab har natije ke liye tayaar hu...toh darr kis baat ka ...

Anyways ...humein nikalna chaiye bhaut der ho gayi hai ...aur inke naye dad koh pasand nahi hai ...Ghulams eyes showed his irritation ...

Zain tumhe yeh mazaak lag raha hai ...

Zain smiled towards Rizwaan ...whose face was the only assuring factor that seeded his sane thoughts

Mazak hi bankar reh gayi hai, zindagi ...Phoops ...

Love you ...aur haa namak wali chai peeni hai ...banogi ...

She gazed at his eyes ...the surety of his will to straighten things made her believe him ...

When Rhea and Zain were driving back ...she finally asked him ...

Tume shadi karoge na mujhse ...abhi tak dad aur mami ne haa nahi kahi ...

Da ...abhi poore teen hafte bache hai ...mai pata lunga ...

Aree par ek baat toh tum bhool hi gaye ...

Kya ...

Mujhe propose karna ...

Woh mai kyu karoon ...tumne shadi karni hai mujhse ...

Haww ...tumhe nahi karni ..

Chakkk his tongue lied dramatically ...

Theek hai tab toh problem solve mai kal hi Jaipur jaa rahi hu...

Yeh kya har baar dhamki deti rehti ho ...maayka hai toh aise ...baar baar jane ki dhamki nahi chealgi...

Mr.Abdullah ...propose karo varna shadi cancel...

Kardo ...mai Tisha se shadi kar lunga ...meri secretary ...

Theek hai toh mai bhi Altaf se nikaah kar lungi...

Altaf ...the name sounded familiar ...oh who tumhare favorite student ka bhai ...

Haa ...aree wah badi purani baat yaad hai tumhe ...

Meri yadasht intact hai tumhari tarah nahi ...

She gave him a sniffy look ...

Theek hai soch lo...propose kab aur kaise karoge ...aur haa theek se karna ...varna naa bhi ho sakti hai ...

Tum toh yaar limit ho ...

Haa pata hai ...upper limit ...she winked back ...

Kab tak tujhe bachata phiru ...

Kab tak khud bachta ...rahu ...

Mai nahi jaanta ...Kya sach hai ...kya jhoot ...

Zindagi jaise hai waise kaat raha hu ...

Tere saath hum kadam bane ke justajoo mai

...yuhi jiye jaa raha hu ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Rehmans gears up for Zains pariksha ...wish him luck