Cartoon aur Zain

Chapter 59

Cartoon Aur Zain ...

The day was more disastrous then he had imagined...right from the meeting to going to Chaddas office ...and then Rheas penalty...and the disaster that had followed

Flashback#

He still was in a shock when she had dragged him to that shop of kids clothes ...

Da ...yeh toh baccho ke kapdo ki dukaan hai ...kahi tum ...he had given her a strange smile...

Haa...mere paas bhi ek baccha hai ...joh har waqt nadani karta rehta hai ...

Da ...yeh tum kiski baat kar rahi ho...he eyed her with doubts ...

Chalo toh ...

They entered the shop and all the stares were grilling their presence ...puzzling...they looked too young to have big kids ...

Rhea went towards the salesman ...

Yes Madam ...

Jee mujhe ...kapde lene hai ... T shirts

accha ...Kya umar hogi aapke bacche ki ...

Woh ...joh samne khade hai na ...unke liye...

Zain looked baffled at Rhea ...

Da ..he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards his side ...murmuring in her ears ...

Kya kar rahi ho tum ...

Kitkit yehi hai ..tumhari penalty

The salesman poked his nose in between ...

Well Mam aap koh gents section mai jaana hoga ...yaha sirf baccho ke aur teenagers ke hi kapde rakhte hai ...

Nahi mai sahi sectiona mai hu ...

Par Mam...

Deekhaye ...koi carton tshirts ...haa size thodi badi ...mote aur lambe bacche bhi toh hote honge na ...

Zain looked away embarrassed ...not still fully understanding why he always let her fall in this crooked situation ...

Rhea looked at all the tshirts ...and preferred the one with a Mickey and Donald combo...perfect ...

aur haa shorts ...extra short shorts ...saying that she admired Zains well-toned legs ...

Akhir chupane ka kya fayda ...natural beauty ...yaad aaya ...she winked at him ...reminding him about his remark when she was not talking to him ...

Zain chuckled ...this woman had no upper limits of torture or embarrassment for sure...

Her next stop was the cap ...

Ek Kaam karo ek tail bhi le lo ...he swayed his head in amazement ...what all kids wear

Giving him all her new found obsession she made him try it...

Da...mai nahi pehen raha hu ...yeh sab ...

Maine tumse poocha nahi hai ...mai bata rahi hu ...

He just stomped his legs ...as kids do...Rhea ..yaar this is embarrassing ...please yaar ...kyu Mazak bana rahi ho mera ...

Kyunki tumhe shaukh hai na boss bana ke toh ab bhugto ...