Suhani Subhah

Chapter 36

Suhani Subhah...

The morning sun was falling straight on his face ...re-defining his jawline...a square one and a split chin ...an angelic face disguised as a human ...

her eyes were still squinting ...was it his aura or just the brightness that was pricking her, she couldn't figure out ...

Pulling off her comforter ...she walked towards him ...

Why was he so good...he had never kissed her ...even his hugs were all demanded by her

...She couldn't understand why was he holding himself back...what was the emotion in his eyes ...

the moment he saw her his eyes as though obeyed a command ...

his proximity was still barred from her ...

every moment that she had tried to fluidify those solid perimeters that he had laid around himself, he would retract back in a shell ...

Last night ...she thought he said love you ...but to whom ..maybe it was just one of those dreams ...the regular ones.

A fringe of her imagination ...that she so desperately wanted to hear ...

She looked down towards her arms ...scratch marks ...red and bright ...touching them to feel his hands over them...his fingers ...the long and slender ones ...the way he had held her, his panic grip ...

she was in love ...

he was not ashamed to show that he was frightened of horror movies ...these were the traits that she had adored about him...his simplicity ...his honesty ...like an open book ...she felt she could read him ...except those hidden phrases which she was unable to decode ...

She pulled the dupatta over her arms ...he would be upset if he saw he had hurt her ...

Going on her knees that already were weak in love ...she sat beside him ...putting an elbow on the small part of the couch still inhabited by his body ...

the couch was too small. Rheas face was close now ...her breath touching his divine smell...a magical spray of love ...

She was intently staring at him now ...

why did she love him like crazy ...

she had no clue ..

it was as though she was blindly following a path that had already been paved for ...

His eyebrows still looked a bit stretched on that forehead...maybe he still was thinking in his sleep ...

Kitkit ...bahut pyaar karti hu ...kaise batau ...tumhare kya mainee hai mera zindagi mai ...

Dhadkan jaise dil ke andar khud khushi karti ho ...ek ajeeb sa ehsaas hai tumse pyaar karna ...

She was blushing now...

Slowly she held his hand ...he stirred a bit ...

She gradually placed her lips on them ...the hands felt so familiar ...as though she had forever held them ..so soft that its familiarity soothened her soul...

His eyes closed ...yet the iris beneath oscillated making his eye lash shake a bit ...

Rhea had read that the eyes moved crazily in a deep sleep or Rapid eye movement (REM) mode was when the human brain saw dreams ...

dreams that you can re-collect ...were very few ...and most of them would be forgotten even before we open our eyes...

Maybe he was dreaming about her ...she gave another stronger kiss on his palms ...

taking a closer deeper look at those lines...he didn't have simple lines ...all of them were cut multiple times ...suggesting he never had a easy life...

Alisha, her best friend in Jaipur was interested in palmistry ...and she had taught her few silly things...Rhea held his palm more focused to her vision ...finely studying them ...

The marriage line ..her point of interest ...intercepted ...she shook her head ...not a good sign ...

Number of kids ...three...too many she thought ...

Money line ...there was a never dissecting one...solid dark ...

the most prominent, of course he was stinkingly rich ...though he never cared about his wealth...but it did have a small delineation ...a bump ...

hmm maybe I will shop so much that he becomes poor...the thought itself was super funny for her ...

A line of hardships ...smooth start ...and then it intermingled with his marriage line ...interlacing in a maze ...

Rhea felt a sudden bout of urge to hug him ...it felt he had estranged relationships ...and strong ones ...

She concentrated again ...love line ...thick sole and stumpy ...he was a one women man ...a term Alisha forever used ...Rhea smiled ...Zain ...your love ...

An image of words formed in her brain ...Tumhare bina zindagi adhoori si hai kitkit...uhtona ...mujhse baat karo na ...she blew on his face ...and he opened his eyes ...

Seeing her so close ...was like a dream ...a day dream ...

He touched her face ...to realize that it was true ...he still caressed her ...

Aa...Rhea ...tum ...subhah subhah ...

She was shy ...

Bahut darwani lagti ho ...

the next few minutes he was running all across the room ...he was being targeted with pillows ...blankets and at a point even a alarm watch ...he had ducked in at the right time ...

He finally held her hand forcefully ...

Shhh ...his fingers on her lips...they both were breathless ...

Jaan logi kya ...

Haa ...she spoke with anger now...

He gently put both her hands on his neck ...placing them on his collar bones ...

Rhea felt his skin ...her tinge of arousal was vibrant now...

To le lo ...jaan toh waise hi de chukka ho ...apne jaan koh ...

Those words ...she melted ...merging in his arms ...her thawed soul ...seeking respite ...

I love you ...the words came again ...more stronger than she had ever heard ...

Dor ek rishte ki tujh se bande jaa rahi hu ...

Kahi unkahi baatein sirf gungunaiye jaa rahi hu...

SIM

Pre-cap: Rang bahut shayrana hai ...aapka kya khayal hai ...