Zidd

Chapter 49

Zidd...

Rhea went to her room ...blushing so hard that her whole cheeks had turned bright pink ...Why was she always harassing him, she had no clue...but she liked to do wicked things with him ...he was so docile...extra nice ...too good to be true ...and she just wanted to have fun ...

She had no clue that Zain had actually spoken to Rehman about their marriage ...

Giggling to herself and getting excited for tomorrow she pulled the big comforter on her head and slept ...peacefully

Zain was pacing in his room...he had accepted the challenge, but he himself had no clue how he was going to make her talk to him ...

wish she had not threatened with the fasting part...the mere thought that she won't eat frightened him ...but then accepting his other punishment was equally painful too...Her proximity and silence were a killer combination ...even though it was just 24hrs ...he knew he won't be able to control his emotions ...

Walking towards the cupboard he opened Aliya's box...starring at her earing ...looking at the dried rose petals his first confession of love ...and her pictures ...he was smiling ...

He walked back to her room ...it was 12:00 she would have slept ...peeking through the door ...he saw her restlessly shuffling through the bed.

He gently closed the door and walked near her ...The head and feet were unrecognizable ...her habit of asphyxiating herself to death below this blanket amazed him ...he gently pulled the blanket down ...

She was wide awake ...but acted as though she was snoring ...the game had just started ...

He gave her a forehead kissy ...

And in a very low tone ..muttered ...

Pata nahi kal subhah done dogi ya nahi ..abhi se hi de raha hu...advance mei

He kept his chin on the bed ...

Kaise rahunga tumahre khamoshi ke saath ...bereham ho na tum ...

Khair sirf 24 ghante ki baat hai ...phir toh tumhari bakbak humehsa ki tarah peecha karegi ...

Aree tumhare mami ka birthday bhi aa raha hai ...tumhe shopping bhi toh le jaana tha kal ...

Par tum kaise aaogi ...jab tak apni chabar chabar nahi sunogi tab tak gift lene ka mazaa kaha hai ...

She could barely control her giggle ...she so wanted to reply him back...

Koi baat nahi ...meri secretary hai Tisha ...uske saath chale jaunga ...

bahut cute hai woh ...aur mujhse baatein bhi karegi ...aur ignore bhi nahi karegi ...he laughed ...

Da...kitna tang karti ho mujhe ...

Par aainda kabhi bhooke rehne ki baat nahi kehna ...nahi jaanti kaisa lagta hai ...

Pata hai ...nikaah ke baad mujhe tumse abhi se darr lag raha hai ...

Tum toh mera jeena haram kar dogi ...aise hi har baat par agar dhamki deti rahi toh ...

She bit her tongue ...he was thinking about their marriage ...

Mai nahi jaanta kal kaise rahunga ...par haa ...baat toh tumse karke hi dum lunga...

Zain Abdullaha kisi se bhi nahi darta ...tayaar rehna ...Aa rah ahu ...tang karne ...

He kissed her again and she acted as though she was bitten by a mosquito ...irritated ...

While walking out he spoke loudly ...Mujhe pata hai ..tum soyi nahi ho ...I love you ...

Rhea pulled her face out of the blanket ...smiling shy ...

Zindagi behad khoobsurat hai... tere daman ke chaav mai ...

Haskar bhool jayenge ,,,,,agar kaate bhi chube in paavo mei...

SIM

Pre-cap : Will Zain patofy Rhea ...or will Rheas Vishvamitra be too much to handle ...stay tuned