Ulzhe Rishte

Chapter 26

Ulze Rishte...

As he strained to get out of his bed ...he realized it was already 8 am ...he had missed his classes and Aaliya was nowhere to be seen,

he gulped down the lump of sadness ...she never even asked him once...maybe the coldness would never melt...making him think hard ...what is he going to do ...one day he would have to decide ...but where will he go ...

Gathering his scattered thought, he slowly got up from the bed...surprised how come the bed was still cold...even the warmth of his body had not warmed it, unaware of the night

...he didn't have the courage to take his bath ...and just got dressed up as Rehmaan came ...

Zain clinic chalo..

Kyu...

Tumhe abhi bhi bukhaar hai ...kamjori hai ...

Chachu ...mujhe sach mai is naukri ki bahut zarrorat hai ...aapke beti ke paas mandrane ka itna accha mauka mai nahi gava sakta ..

aise agar chutti leta raha ...toh Sharma sir mera bori bistara ...unke playground mai bichayenge ...

Rehman giggled... aree who Sharma mera bachpan ka dost hai ...tum uski tension mat lo ...chalo clinic ..

Na baaba ...gaye baar 4 injections lagi thi ...ab toh darvaze ka andar jaate hi attack se mar jaunga ...nahi joh ilaaz hai yehi kariye ...theek hai ...

Muhe tumhe saline lagani hai ...yaha nahi de sakta ..

Ya Allah ...saline ..matlab nas mai sui daloge ...

chachu ek baat batiye aap kya kisi horror movie ke writer the ...joh aadmi ek sui se darta hai ..usse saline ...nahi mai yehi baitha hu..koi weakness nahi hai ...

dekho raat bhar thand mai soya ...aur bukhaar phir bhi kam ho gaya mera ...

Rehman smiled ...he had no idea who took care of him ...maybe Aaliya did not want him to know ..so he too kept quiet ...

Ab seedhe seedhe chalete ho ya bulau logo koh...tumhe zabardasti kidnap karke le jaa sakta hu..haq hai mera

Yeh yehi tareeke se baat karti hai Da mujhse zaroor aapne sar par haath ghumaya hoga uske ..haina ...ab yeh idea mat daliye uske jeham mai ...maloom padha kal mujhe kisise kidnap bhi karvaye ...he was laughing

Chalo ...

They reached the clinic as Rehman left him in the cabin and Zain looked around as someone walked from behind ...he turned to see a familiar face and another familiar person ...

Rizwaan ...tum yaha ...he went and hugged him ...as he acknowledged the other person in the room ...a bit reluctantly ...

Dr. Das ...aap yaha ...as memories of his hospital stay came back...

the memories where he was crippled to a bed ...when his world had encompassed only a bed and a grilled window ...he still had chills remembering the days when he had no recollection till he had heard Rehman speak about Aaliyas condition.

It was a fight to get him discharged as they kept on questioning his mind frame...several hours of counselling, medicines ...to a point he was scared that maybe he will never be able to get back to Aaliya ..the 15 days was his living nightmare ...

He distinctively remembered one night on the 12 th day when he was in his room ...he had dreamed that Aaliya was crying in the shower ...reminiscing him ...seeing her wet and sobbing had given him a panic attack ...pleading to set him free had become a habit ...seeing Dr.Das ..those moments flooded back ..and the heart barred his vision ...