Tera Saath

Chapter 35

Part A: Tera Saath...

The day was filled with excitement ...Zain felt he had become insomniac ...either he was too happy ...too sad ...too stressed ...or too excited ...he just couldn't sleep.

He went towards the breakfast table ...fully knowing Suraiya would be walking out any second now...

Chale ...

Rhea chirped ...haa bas ..ek min ruku Mami koh bhi bye bolu ...

Zain didn't look back ...

Rhea and Suraiya bade their good byes ...

Zain wanted to say his too...but he knew she wouldn't care ...

So he just walked out ...

Suraiya silently saw him walking out...a silent tear passed through her eye, the feeling of losing something so close to your heart ...one day ...one moment ...at a time was just like walking on ice...the coldness cuts you just when you think you have grown so numb that nothing can hurt you.

The airport ride was always memorable for Zain ...with no Rehmaan to terrorize him he was having a breather. They reached the airport and stood in the security lines.

These came after a well-delayed start ..

Rheas bags had outweighed the scale....Zain remembered how he had worn the extra jackets when he was flying back from London ...he smiled ...those were the days ...

He had never bothered about anyone ...and now he looked at Rhea ...

She was messily transferring clothes from one bag to another ...Zain smiled ...what all love can make you do ...he sighed ...

Da ...yaha do ...he transferred half of her stuff in his almost empty bag ...

Ab chale ...she smiled ...

The security line was long and treacherous, Zain felt the whole of Mumbai was flying out ...today itself ...

Before the flight, it was just 8:00 am, two hours since they had left the house ...Rhea demanded for breakfast again ...

Da...tumhe sach mai bhook lagti hai ...ya tum sirf mujhe pareshaan karne ke liye ye karti ho...

Kitkit ...mai jhoot nahi bolti ...ab chalo...

she pulled his hand and took him for another round of food

She ended up making Zain eat his lunch under the disguise of a second breakfast.

Rhea never left his hand in the whole flight ...sometimes she used to snuggle at other times whisper in his ears almost tickling him ...

Thrice the air-hostess had eyed Zain ...he was so cute ...

She had intentionally tried serving him things that he had not even asked for...a glass of water ... a complementary snack ...the list was endless

Her short skirt ...a blazing red one and Zains cheeks with a blush matched evenly now ... and Rhea had realized that her Zain was being flirted around...

The next round when the pretty lady came ...Rhea nicely spilled some juice on her ...accidents happen...she claimed...

Zain laughed at all the extra attention he was getting ...he was loving it ...after a long time he was feeling happy ...content ..

They landed in Bangalore ...and Zain woke Rhea up who was nicely sleeping on his shoulders ...

Chale ...she smiled ...

The international airport located far far away from the city ...was beautiful and stunning ...Rhea was astonished looking at its humongous size ...

Bangalore ...now the Bengaluru ...sounded more Southern now..

The driver took them straight to their hotel ...Rhea looked a bit tired ...

Da...abhi aaram kar lo ...Shaam koh ghumne chal lenge ...

Nahi kitkit ...time waste nahi karna hai ...she was beaming

Chalo lunch bahar khate hai ...aur phir room mai chal lenge ...food forever played on her mind

He laughed...petu ...

kya kaha ...

Petu ...

Theek hai tum ho toh maaf kar diya ...varna ...

he winked at her ...Crazy and Hungry Rhea ...

SIM