Humsafar

Chapter 19

Humsafar

 He came very close to her ...she was still ...unable to move ...he held her wrist and gently twisted it towards her back...every movement so methodically done as though it was pre-planned ...she was breathing fast ...his face was near hers, every breath of hers was colliding with his ...she could feel his touch ...he was playing with her hair ...Pulling the clip out of her hair ...caressing her stray wild  hair ...she wanted to struggle, but her inhibitions were falling as a house of cards.

Stop it kya kar rahe ho...chod do mujhe ...chodo ...she was trying to push him away...but he didn't budge, his manly instincts were overpowering his thinking ability ...he looked in a bleeaked disabled state, disoriented due to his urges

Pehle bolo ...he nuzzled close to her ears ...almost biting them

Kya ...she tried pulling herself away, but she slipped ... inadvertently and fell over him... Their souls touched the depth of their eyes ...passion with an intensity unknown to them was rekindling ...igniting the desire ...she tried standing up ...but failed ...he looked at her, her innocence and simplicity ...her demurred personality ...what was that he loved about her ...he was unable to decipher ...She was staring back, a lioness waiting in the cage of his arms to escape ...quivering lips were not helping her sarcastically laughing at her staunch stare of anger ...

Kya hai ...She was questioning without wanting any answer

He didn't relent to her pleas ...holding her hostage to his desires, her wants, his physical separation had taken a toll on his controls now, he was relenting to the longings of a hug, an aphrodisiac for his life ...

Bola na sorry...Maaf Kardo ...his eyes pleaded to her

Jab jee chahe sorry bola ...aur jab jee chahe suna diya ...kya hu mai ...Kya ...she was angry at him, but why? Why was he saying that, Forgiveness for what ...she was shaking her head ...nahi nahi ...

Rhea woke up...frightened, unusually from a lustful dream ...fervor of the body that needs quenching love... She was hyper activated ...love was bugging her non-stop. When love strikes its unlike what happens in movies...but one thing that does happens for sure ...is that it makes your heart skip its compulsory 60-80 beats per minutes ... to few irregular ones...as though you have a near death experience with every skipped one...Rhea and her fantasies were crossing unseen borders every minute...She was unable to remember if it was a dream or a oblivious past ...a past she was unconsciouslously weaving into her own fascinations ...

She couldn't stop starring at this little angel like man who with his child like gestures had enveloped her heart ...Zain Abdullah was untouched by the sensuality of Rheas dream. She slowly closed her eyes ...smiling ...he was hers ...but her dreams had started taking the form of a reality ...Aaliyas consciousness was waking her memories for Zain ...Rhea being a silent stranger to the truth, slept blissfully ...

Ironically, Zain had never slept so peacefully ...in the past 1 year and a month ...this was the closest he felt to sleep...scientifically defined as a reoccurring state, that somehow evaded him every night...paradoxically, even though Aaliya was just few feet away, his eyes never strayed on her ...it was as though he knew she would not leave him ever...a promise that his heart felt  tonight very strongly...

In the morning he woke up, only to realize that he was staring at an empty bed. Where is she ...did I do something in my sleep yesterday night , he tried to remember ...and the only detail his mind kept on going back was the tranquilizing feeling he had after he had put his head in her laps, the rest of the night had just withered away in that one moment ...