Waqt tere saath

Chapter 51

Waqt tere saath...

It was blissful to be in Zains arms ...Rhea felt as though she had always belonged to him ...

Zain ek baat poochu ...

Hmm...he was still in his passionate phase ...

Hum nikaah kab karenge ...

Da...tumhare dad koh wapis Jaipur jaana hai ...abhi ek mahina baccha hai ...mai tumhe lautne nahi doonga ...he smiled ...

Rheas hearts was fluttering ...Zain and her ...as a married couple was her dream come true. She had loved him deeply...and it was his internal beauty that she admired the most. His nature to be there for her what may come.

She blushed with the thought ...

Kitkit ...tum bahut sweet ho ...

Accha ...kaise pata ...

Matlab ...

He took his face close to hers ...taste kiya hai ...

She looked amazed...after her trauma ...he had opened up all his feelings in one go ...he had no inhibitions ...neither physical ones nor any emotional bindings ...

Zain ...besharam ...

Haa who mera doosra roop tha aaj kal full form hai ...

Chalo ...ab room mai jaa rahi hu ...kal milte hai ...

Goodnight Da...he kissed her fore-head

Good night ...he slowly left her hand ...

She walked back still in a dream world ...

He was waiting in the car next day impatiently ...

Da...tum tayar hone ke liye bachpan se itna hi waqt leti thi kya ...

Rhea was smiling ...Chale ...

It was a Sunday and the roads were packed with a lot of traffic ...

Rhea and Zain reached the mall...she was recollecting her last visit when they were in Bangalore ...how she was all pampered ...

Da ...bolo kya lena hai ...

Mami koh kya pasand hai ...his silence was prominent now ...

Mai pasand tha ...he blurted ...and looked away

Kya ...kuch kaha tumne ...

Nahi kuch nahi ...well unko cooking karna bahut pasanad hai ...aur baut shauk hai sazne ka ..

Accha ..par ab toh itni sadi si lagti hai ...unhe dekhkar lagta nahi ...

He remembered his Mom ...the bright women she was and what Osmans death had turned her ...and post he left her she had further dwindled away ...

Rhea snapped her fingers in front of his face ...

Abdullaha sahab kaha kho gaye ...

Kahi nahi ...

Dad ki bahut yaad aati hai ...pata hai ..bahut pamper karte the mujhe ...his smile said it all..

Ab koi nahihai joh itni parvaah kare ...his face looked sad ..