Bhooli Dastaan

Chapter 43

Bhooli Dastaan...

When Rhea fell in his arms ...all Zain could think about was ...how to protect her ...and the only face he could recollect was Rehmans...

putting her in his car ...Zain called up Rehman his hands were shivering now...dialing the numbers while driving like an insane man ...

Rehmans tone send the shivers in his spine ...

Rizwan had warned him ..one mistake and Rehman would not let her stay with him...

The moment he reached Barkat Villa ...Rehman was already on the door followed by Suraiya and others ...

Zain quietly took Rhea in his arms...and ran upstairs to her room ...

No one spoke ...Zain kept her gently on the bed and walked out ...completely aware that Rehman psyche wanted peace to treat Rhea ..his presence would just aggravate the situation ...

He walked back downstairs unable to see her ...the fragile face ...her pale skin ...the life less form ...

Reaching the living area ...was another incredible site ...Ghulam and Shabana ...were facing Suraiya ...

Zain knew it was an explosive situation ...

he didn't know what were his actions supposed to be ..

Suraiya who would hate him for just looking or talking ...

Ghulam who looked as though he would kill him or his Phoops who was crying bitterly ...

He walked straight towards his Phoops ...selecting the most sane choice amongst the three

Holding her in his arms he made her sit down on the couch ...walked towards the dining area to get her a glass of water ...slowly consoling her and giving her the glass ...not daring to look towards others ...

Suraiya ...walked upstairs ...to his surprise without uttering a single word to him or to her unwanted relatives ...straight to Rheas room ...

Shabana finally consoled Ghulam ...whose anger had subsided now ...all three waited down stairs ...

Zain who was pacing like a caged animal finally stopped on his track...when finally Rehman walked down after one hour ...

He walked straight to Zain ...

Zain looked down ...he knew this is going to be rough ...

Mubarak ho ...Zain looked up puzzled ...Aaliya was back ...he smiled ...finally

Rehman held Zains shoulder now ...

Tumne usse humehsa ke liye kho diya hai ...

The words hit Zain like a slap ...

Joh bacchi kuccha ummed thi ki shayad who theek ho jayegi ..aaj who bhi mit gayi ...

sirf tumahre wajah se...he was shaking Zain now ...where Shabana and Ghulam just stood still

Maine kaha tha ...usse koi bhi tanav nahi hona chaiye ...aur tum ..

he turned towards Rheas biological parents ...inhe le aaye uske saamne ...Rehman was crying for Rhea ...

Zain looked down ...in a daze ...unable to assimilate the verdict ..

Kya woh sab bhool chuki hai ...he couldn't believe that Aaliya would never surface back from her lost world ...