Ghoomi Ghoomi

Chapter 6

Ghoomi Ghoomi...

The next three days their routine was fixed ...Zain waking her up, they going togthere to School and she waiting till 7:00... Everything made her sound as though they were a normal husband wife ...leading a every day life ...

except her ignorance ...a constant reminder to him that he had no place in her life anymore

He did everything to talk to her,kissing her good morning without her knowledge was his only respite.

Her hatred didn't melt even a bit ..infact as days went by it just grew stronger .Several nights he just starred hard at her balcony with the hope that she would peek towards him, but the door forever shut after she saw him sleeping ...his loneliness was increasing. She didn't even care from where he got the money, for her it was just a challenge.

Rehmaan played his first trick...on the Saturday, when Zain accidently spoke that Aaliasha had invited him to see the city, Rehman took up the offer ...

Mana kiya ...accha kiya ...tumhe seher Aaliya dikhayegi...tumhari Aaliya ..

Aree rehne dijiye Chachu ..bahut naraz hai ...

kamokha ..aap par bhi ghussa karegi ...

Zain ...jao tayaar ho jaoo...

Zain left reluctantly...

Rehman walked in to Aaliyas room...

Aaliya ...Zain jabse yaha aaya hai kahi nahi gaya ...aaj usse bahar ghooma laao...Jaipur dikhao ...She started to say no when he spoke again ...a bit more angrily ...Mere khwaish poora karogi na ...Rhea ...her old name still sounded more comfortable for her ...

Theek hai dad ...kahiye usse tayar ho jaaye...

Theek hai bol dunga...aur suno mai raat koh aaunga ...please berukhi mat karna uske saath ...akela hai woh ...

When Zain got the news ..he took out his best clothes ..his wardrobe had changed drastically ...simple shirts and trousers ...and an even simpler shoes ...simplicity was the new mantra ...

As he waited out near the car in his chirpy mood he saw Aaliya walking out, she looked ravishing ..a long skirt with jaipuri work of mirrors ...a matching top and her hair curly at the bottom swayed with her hips ...Zains eyes couldn't stop starring at her ...

Ahmmm...Da ...bahut hi zyada bombastic lag rahi ho ...

She looked up blank and came near him when he opened the passenger side of the door ...

He heard a gigle on his back ...Aliahsa was standing ...

aree cutie Rhea koh kitna royal treatment dete ho...kaash iske jagah mai hoti...

Zain felt bad ...Aaliya again had escaped ...in front of Alisha he would never be able to talk ...he smiled at her ...she had kept Rehmaans words ...but still deprvied him of her company ...something that Zain wanted desperately...

Rhea took the keys from him and asked Aliasha to sit next to her ...aree cutie koh baithne do na aage...

Nahi who peeche baith leaga ...tum baitho...she was irritated with zains new name " Cutie" ...ahh she wanted to tear Alishas hair ...stop it Aaliya ...her inner demon cooled her off

Zain sat at the backseat ...still starring at her via the rear view mirror ...Alisha chatted with Rhea non stop ...and with Zain too...who tried his best to be a part of the conversation...but everytime he directed a question towards Rhea ...she kept quiet ...