Palchin

Chapter 23

Palchin...

Suraiya was shaken, why was one question that kept on haunting her. Why did she let her ego go to this extent that it had hurt her, hurt the most closest to her heart. Every moment that Zain spent in solitary, Suraiya had felt triple the loneliness. Knowingly, she had hurt him so much and now every moment was filled with a wish, a deep rooted one. She wanted to rush towards him when she had opened the door, he looked like a small child who was lost, bundled with so much sadness that her heart melted right at the very moment, he tried sitting up.

He had still looked down, fully aware that she had still not forgiven him completely.

She walked towards Osmans picture...

Aaj nahi chilayenge mujhpar...ghussa nahi karenge...

aaj aapko takleef toh bahut hui hogi na.

Boliya naa...

hmmm bhool gayi thi aap toh us din bhi mujhse ruthe the, jis din aakhri baar office gaye, bye tak nahi kaha tha mujhe...bas ek khamoshi mili thi

...tab se aaj tak wahi saaye ke tarah peeche chal rahi hai...

She was sobbing now...holding his cufflinks...

Bhaut dard ho raha hai...aur koi nahi hai aas paas,

agar ek maa faisla leti hai toh ek biwi koh choth pahuchti hai

...kis chuarah mai lakar khada kar diya hai usne mujhe...

jab bhi us ladki ka chehra dekhu, to ghutan si hoti hai ...aur phir, she gulped down the words...

Kya karu mai...kaise batau usse, nahi kho sakti usse, na hi uski zidd maan sakti hu ...aap bataye naa...

Aapke paas sabke javab hote the...is sawal ka bhi hoga...she closed her eyes...and felt him ...very close ...

Begum...wahi kariye joh dil keh raha hai

...agar naftrat hai ..toh usse bahar nikalne dijiye

...ek na ek din yeh itna behega ...ki sirf pyaar umadega

...koshish toh kijiye

...aapko uski shaqal dekne ki intezaa nahi kar raha hu

...sirf ek baar us bachi koh samjhane ki koshish kariye

...mere khatir ...un anganeet salon ke waste joh humne humkadam hokar saath mai jeeiye hai ...sirf ek baar... Osmans voice was mild yet strong ...

When she opened her eyes, there was no one around...

Suraiya suddenly felt a peace ...a smile played on her lips

...she walked towards her cupboard and opened it...hidden inside was Zains picture with Osmaan, she hugged it tightly ...

Maaf kar dena beta ...umeed karti hu, mere diye zakhm itne ghere nahi honge ki mai kabhi bhar na pau ...Love you bacche ...

She could hear a trumpet music in the background, she slowly walked downstairs

...he was standing near the pool...playing a very sad tune...that wriggled her sadness even more now. His loneliness and his helplessness were mixing with the music to entwine in such a way, that her tears just wouldn't stop rolling down