Sahil

Chapter 68

Sahil...

It was around afternoon that she finally gained consciousness, stirring a bit, she hastily moved on the bed ...realizing that her hands were warm ...infact hot and sweaty...she looked closely , her hands were wrapped in his masculine large hands ...the head full of soft and curly hair lying next to her ... eyes closed ...the face had a tensed expression ...a plea ...as though he was talking to her soul

Rhea stopped starring when she realized she was supposed to be angry at him, not even look at him ...but he looked so irresistibly innocent, her anger that eclipsed her heart was evaporating ...

Hmm...kash in balo mai se haat pher sakti ...par ab kaise karu ...she spoke to herself ..maybe a bit loud

He woke up and his eyes looked at her amber eyes ...weak but wide open ...The moment seemed to stop for a few grinding seconds ...but her anger soon won the battle ... she turned her face on the other side ...avoiding him ...

He left her hand...and she felt it was all alone now ...she missed him ...but his words had dented her love, he had mocked and not trusted her ...the anger wounded her up in a cocoon of hatred now ...she was fuming ...but only tears were wetting her pillow ...

He saw the wetness, reeking through those tired eyes ...and slowly stood up ...

She was contemplating what to do next ...to talk , shout or just sleep ...when the next moment he got up and left the room ...

She felt like crying, she wanted him to stay ...but she had told him not to ...and he always heard her ...and followed whatever she said ...she secretly wished he would come back ...maybe this time he would not be such a good guy ...this time he would not follow her instructions to the tilt ...she turned her face and looked towards the door it was shut, her loneliness and ego started mocking her ...

Wapas aa jao ...bahut akela lag raha hai...she mumbled ...

Her wish was soon granted ...in 10 minutes he walked back in and sat next to her with a bowl of soup...Keeping the tray on his lap ...he asked ...

Agar permission ho toh kuch bol sakta hu she was still looking sternly at his face ...

Rhea ...soup ...he spoke without waiting for her yes...

She was happy ...yippee ...but her masked angry expression told a different story ...

She got up a bit shaky and tried taking from his hand ...the tray ...

Permission hai to mai pilaunga ... he took the bowl away from her reach ...

Nahi mai pee sakti hu ...her first line in three days to him ...the words sounded like drops of pearl ...in a silent deep ocean ...

He looked at the bowl ...Pata hai tum pee sakti ho ...meri tarah bachkani harketin nahi karti ho...bahut jyada samajdar ho ...aur yeh bhi maloom hai ki mera yaha aana tumhe pasand nahi hai ...

Meri shaqal dekhne koh nahi keh raha hoo...na hi mujhse baat karne ke zaroorat hai ...bas chup chap soup piyo ...

She turned her face ...protesting ...

Nahi sudhrogi tum ...he went on the other side of the bed with the bowl ...adamant to feed her ...

She turned her face again ...

Izzazat do toh ek plan propose karta hu...

She didn't turn ...she liked his attention ...the pampering, she had missed him ..