Pal

Part B

Pal...

A mehndi parlor ...Rhea looked surprised ...

Kitkit agar mehndi dalungi ...toh saree kharab hogi na ...she looked concerned knowing well the cost of the silky heaven that she had draped...

Mai hoo na ...he winked...

He had instructed the person to get her two full hand designs ...no space should be left ...

Rhea sat there patiently ...

her hunger pangs were back and she feared her growls should not reach to the artist...

Zains eyes never left her even once in that two hours ...

intrinsically designed ...her palm and back of her hand ...were covered with the green paste...

the aroma of heena mixed with her flowers was almost making her sneeze now...

Finally, they walked out ...her palms still wet and she doing every possible efforts not to touch something or someone ...the strong aroma following her ...

He made her get in the car ...and stopped at a beautiful lake ...

a few kilometers away from the city ...she was surprised to see it so secluded ...

the Hesaraghatta Lake was a pristine and untouched water body

They walked in towards the water front ...he opened up a news paper and made her sit on it ...

Clumsily she sat ...still not sure if she had spoiled her saree...

the thin zari layer almost shone in the sun now ...

the glint on Zains face warmed with his serene expression ...

he opened up another newspaper while she was still holding her mehndi clad palms as straight and as high as possible.

Her hands were straining now ...

Da ...he looked at her straight in her eyes ...he was sitting right in front of her ...

Bhook lagi hai na...

She nodded trying to save in the left over energy ...

Par khaogi kaise ...

She looked at her hands ...the dark green shades and again towards him ...

Mai khilaunga ...he smiled ...

She suddenly felt a strange weirdness ...she was actually shy ...

He opened up a container ...Zain was a perfectionist when it came to planning ...

the whole lunch ..with napkins ...spoons and yes a bottle of buttermilk ...fully south indian style

He opened another bag ...out came a banana leaf ...

he arranged the food items on it ...one by one ...a tinge of chutney ...

followed by rice ...a mixed vegetable and a bit of sambar ...

doused on the pile of rice. Very symmetrically he had dug a well in the middle of the rice hill..

the rice was soaking the multi-flavoured lenthil soup ...

He looked up gain ...

Kitkit ...yeh kya hai ...

Yeha aaye hai ...toh yaha ke logon ke tarah khayenge ...

He slowly gave her mini bites ...she was enjoying eating it ...

almost when the food was about to be done ...she realized he had not eaten ...

Tum bhi lo na ...he started taking the next alternate bites...

It was a blissful feeling to be fed ...

almost her soul was being filled with love ...

an untouched and divine feeling ...

Around the second last bite she forcefully snatched away his spoon with her bite and spit it down ...instructing him to feed with his hands ...

A small bite with three fingers reached her mouth ...

she was almost licking his fingers now ...

her touch on his skin ...

the erotic sensation was making Zain uneasy ...

She was nibbling his fingers now ...clean dry ...

Zain quickly took away his fingers and offered her some water followed by the buttermilk ...

small moments that made up his dream ...

She saw the waist chain falling out ...it had broken ...dangling from one end of her waist ...a silver line half broken ...

He looked at her waist again ...an alluring and inviting sight ...

Coming close to her he touched her waist ...

his eyes held hers ...captivating the moment ...

she closed her eyes when he came very close ...

his touch was filled with passion ...an igniting one ...that had burned her body ...

And a flash came...a distinct memory ...

the touch the closeness was an old one ...

she had a mehndi on both her hands and he had pulled out a cell from her waist pouch ...

placing it on her ears...the touch was a familiar one ...and the hands were as soft as his ...

she had known him ...lived this scene ...

but who was he ...he was wearing a coat ...

a blurry face ...a smile ...

She opened her eyes realizing Zain was still starring at her face ...scared ...

He had moved away in an instant ...creating a physical rift big enough to be filled with an uneasiness

Da...

Chale ...she abruptly got up before he could even ask ...

He wrapped everything ...unaware ...what she had seen ...opening the door of the car and calling the driver on his cell -phone to be back ...

The drive to the room was a silent one ...

Teri khamoshi se ek ajeeb sa daar lagta hai ...

Dil bewajah hi zoro se dhadkta hai ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Rhea kahi ...kuch yaad toh nahi aa raha hai ...usse