Mai Karu Intezaar Tera

Chapter 17

Mai karu Intezaar tera...

Aaliya reached home and sneaked to her room ...throwing the burkha on the floor ...she walked in the shower and switched on the cold water ...sitting below it ...shivering ...

she was turning harsher and harsher with him ...and he was soaking everything ...

As she turned off the cold stream ...and changed ...she realized her mistake...her anger had blinded her ...why was she getting so angry ...her dad had told her few things had changed in her personality post her accident was this one of them ...

She walked towards the balcony ...his bed was rolled up...she was feeling worst ...she should have stopped him ...searched for him ...what if he was harmed...there were wild animals around ...and it was cold ..very cold ...he would feel cold ...he had not eaten anything ...the sadness was eating her ...she cursed herself ...picking his torn picture she kissed it ...

As she walked back towards her drawer ...taking a sleeping pill ...the headache and thoughts would kill her ...she needed it today ...it had taken Rehman a lot of strength to deaddict her from these pills...but today she needed it ...as she took it and slept on the floor ... The night and heart was more peaceful now...everything dissolved ...like a mirage ...

It was ...afternoon when the brightness haunted her ...

The knocks were loud now...she walked uneasily towards the door to open it ...

Rehaman looked at her ...Aaliya ...school nahi gayi ...Zain kaha hai ...

She looked at her watch ...it was 2:30 ...dad aapne uthaya nahi mujhe

Beta subha se knock kar rah ahu...maine principal sir koh call karke kaha ki tumhari tabiyat theek nahi hai isliye nahi aaogi ...tab who Zain ke bare mai pooch rahe the ...

Her head felt heavy and dizzy ...she was scared to look at Rehmaan ...where was Zain

Uska phone aaya tha kal raat ...friend ke paas gaya tha ...school bhi nahi gaya ...theek hai na woh ...

She walked back and picked her purse ...shrinking her fears ...no he would be in school ...or maybe ...

Dad...jara bahar jaa rahi hu ...jaldi aaungi...

Aaliya tabiyat thhek nahi hai ...ruko mai bhi aata hu...

Nahi theek hu...she walked a bit fast ...as the car moved she topped at several places trying hard to recollect where she had left him ...she had no memory the drowsiness was making it all cloudy ...

Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena
Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena

She was crying now ..he had said he would reach the school...where was he...maybe she had lost him forever ...it was dark and any wild beast might have attacked him...the tears were more insane now...she finally got the paved road and drove fast ...reaching the spot again ...

As she parked and popped out of her car scared to see the consequences of her blind hatred ...she walked towards the thick patch of trees where she had seen him last walking ...he was no where ...

She called several times ...crying and searching like mad ...

15 minutes later ...he was nowhere to be seen ...she had to tell Rehman ...they would have to call the police ...she had lost him ...her foolishness ...her hatred had harmed him ...when a small pebble hit on her back...she turned around fearing wild animal ...