Ek Naya Rishta

Chapter 8

Ek naya rishta

The whole ride to Barkat villa was filled with silence, with Dr. Quereshi sitting next to him and Aaliya sitting in the back , he didn't know what to feel ...hatred was beaming from side seat and desperation was moving towards the back seat ...

Zain started peeping towards his angel who was busy looking out, the rear view mirror was a blessing. He just realized it, he wanted to keep on starring at her...aww she looked so beautiful.Those eyes and the black kajal and light eyeliner ...they masked the brown heaven when he was trying to peek in. 

She caught him staring at him and gave a smirk , twisting her nose and mouth in a I hate you mode ...he smiled again ...but his spell was broken with Dr.Quereshis warning ...

Keep your eyes on road...I don't want anyone to get hurt ...AGAIN , he emphasized.

Zain was jerked into the reality. God why do I have to bear this daunting eyes, it was as it is draining to have an Aaliya behaving like a stranger with him and to top of it her new dad , God you surely hate me right ...Zains inner soul was talking to himself. As it is with no sound from anyone, its really easy to hear your inner soul ...he smiled again. 

He was sure Aaliya would atleast remember something after seeing Barkat Villa or maybe Osmans picture. He had hoped she would eventually get her memory, but right now he just didn't want to lose her. Even as a stranger atleast he could look at her and talk with her , but when she would recollect everything he still risked losing her...his heart was scared ...kind of frightened at the thought ...

They reached Barkat Villa , and both Aaliya and Rehmaan entered ahead without waiting for Zain who was busy getting their luggage out. 

Aaliya was seeing everything as though a child sees a castle ...with amazement...and her flashes were increasing. She was feeling a uneasiness setting in her ...since the time she had landed, since she had laid her eyes on Zain and now Barkat Villla ...she felt a bond ...something kept on pinching her ...what she had no clue.

Sana, Aarub and Saif all three rushed to hug her...she hugged them back with equal warmth, unable to comprehend a feeling that she always knew them. They all were very happy to have their Chudail Chachi back, her loving nickname that Shazia had drilled in their minds way back. Shazia and Fahad were staring at Rehmaan, he looked quiet uneasy.

Hi I am Fahad and this is my wife Shazia, he said...I am Zains Brother he smiled looking at them.

Fahads heart pinched to see her, she looked healthy but her eyes were lost, her soul was missing he could make that out.  

Zain entered with a big bright smile, so bright that his family started staring at him. He surely looked happy. 

Nafeesa came with a sad look and hugged Aaliya reminiscing her last words that she will never forgive her...  With every face Aaliyas flashes grew ...yet she couldn't make out anything. She moved towards Osmans picture on the wall...

Mere dad hai ...Zain spoke proudly...

Aaliya kept on staring at him and she didn't realize when her eyes started watering. Rehmaan came from behind and held her shoulders ...lets go you must be tired ...

Turning back, Aaliya came face to face with Suraiya...aree aap toh Mami hai na...she blurted shocking Suraiya and everyone around ...Zain looked at Aaliya... 

Rehman came in front of Aaliya, haa beta yeh aapki mami hai , humari behan and hugged her. Suraiya reluctantly hugged him back and then when Aaliya hugged her she just looked towards Zain bitterly. Thanks to him, she had to endure this.