Dooriya

Chapter 46

"Dooriya"

Aaliya was sitting outside the hospital room...her heart still sinking ...his images ...his pain ...and the last scene where he laid in her lap ...the blood oozing out on her hands ...still haunted her ...

As the doctors were still examining him...she changed and went to read her Namaaz...thanking god for keeping him safe ...even though he looked broken she was sure her last resort to pull him out of the shackles of darkness would have worked ...as she opened her eyes ...finishing her namaaz ...she only wondered how will she pick all the broken pieces ...but she was happy ...at peace...she had missed being in his arms ...the warmth of his body ...

The sufferings he had endured had made her firm her decision ...she would leave the whole world to be besides him now ..all she wanted was to love him ...

As her worried face ...looked up ...she saw Suraiya ...crying bitterly ...

Mami ...Aap theek hai na ...

Aaliya ...Zain koh kya hua ...her words shattered Aaliya ...how could she tell her what, why and how he himself had given up ...engulfing in darkness to punish himself as the distance between them had become unbearable for him ...

She couldn't ..his pride ..his feelings were a part of their lives..she would safeguard him...his vulnerability the world will not see...as she sealed the secret if what had happened between them ...in that dark night ...

Kuch nahi Mami...who theek ho jayega ...aap khuda pe bharosa rakhiye...as a crying Suraiya turned back to see Rehman ...Suraiya Begum ...Zain aapko bula raha hai ...

Suraiya ran inside ...as Aaliya smiled once again thanking her Khudda ...he was conscious ...as she waited outside the door scared to break his private moment with his mom ...

Half an hour later a stable Suraiya stepped out ...as Aaliya stood up ...her face filled with happiness and anticipation to meet Zain ...as Suraiya looked towards her with cold eyes ...an expression which Aaliya overlooked

Mami ...Zain kaisa hai ..hosh aa gaya na usse...

Suraiya just nodded ...and looked at Fahad ...Zain tumhe aur Rehmaan Bhaisaab koh andar bula raha hai...Aaliya smiled ..maybe he just wanted to talk to all of them...she sat back on the wooden bench ...

Aaliya ...mujhe lagta hai tumhe ghar chalna chaiye ...usse akele rehne do ...the tone had an undertone that made Aaliya tensed ..was she angry at her

Nahi Mami mai theek hu...Zain se milkar hi ghar jaungi...aap jaiye....

Suraiya nodded and left ...an hour later Rehmaan and Fahad walked out ..as Aaliya stood up again ...wanting to go in ...as Rehman smiled at her ...

Beta ..tum ghar nahi gayi...chalo ...ghar chalo ...

Nahi Dad ...who Zain ...se milkar aaungi ...

Aaliya who toh so gaya ...Fahad told her ...

So gaya ..par mai toh uske liye ...koi baat nahi ...mai yehi intezaar karti hu...aap log jaiye ..agar usse kuch chaiye hoga toh ...aap jiaye ...as she sat back on the bench ...

Aaliya ...beta tabiyat ..as she cut him off ...Dad ..please ...everyone left as she sat back on the bench again her legs tired ...and anxiety seeping in ...

the heaviness of the day had worn her off as she dozed ...for several hours ...when she saw a nurse heading in ...she peeked through the circular glass ...