NokJhok

Chapter 15:

NokJhok...

Rheas Room:

Samjhata kya hai khudko ...Rhea was ranting ...to her image in the mirror...

Itna desperation kya tha jitney ka...teen ghante ...teen ghante khada tha ...her face showed her dismal feelings ...suddenly highlighting her kohl lined eyes in a blackness of sorrow ...

Idiot ...bahar bhi toh nikal sakta tha na ...par nahi ...chale miya sher banane ...ab dekhti hu kaise baat karta hai ...aise khabar lungi ki nani yaad aa jayegi ....she grunted , swearing under her breath ...

Her self-taken vows would dissolve in front of his face and those angel laden eyes ...she had no control on her emotions for him, he had overtaken everything ...

Those soft moments that she had seen and felt ...were utterly divine...it touched her to feel that he always made her feel as though she was the only thing he existed for ...ever lived for...

The smirk had been replaced by a gentle and reticent giggle...she wanted to be angry ...furious ...but she just couldn't ...

par sabak toh sikhana padega ...allah na kare kal koh usse sachmuch main kuch ho jaata..a sharp and wistful thought bereaved her...she couldn't see him suffering, his pain pinched her too

For Rhea had bound an invisible thread of love with her Zain ...a man who was as unpredictable as she was...but last night's bad dream and Zain's adamant attitude had drenched Rhea...she wanted to be away ...yet the strings of love were pulling her to him like a magnet ...she was going crazy ...reminiscing the first time she had met him ...till yesterday night Zain Abdullah was plain crazy ...he loved her missed her ...almost fulfilled her every menacing demands ...no matter how intolerable they were...

She never understood why he was scared when she was angry or tried to walk away ...but she had to put an end to it ...she wanted to set him free...never bind him or force him to love her ...but HOW was the question ...and she had a plan ...smiling silently to her mirror image she promised ...I will free him, he has to come out of this fear of losing ...

Zains Room:

He looked at the watch ...it was 9:00 am ...he again rubbed his eyes ...squinting with difficulty to see the numbers ...9:00 ...

oh my god ...mai late kaise ho gaya ...he suddenly got up ...the couch was all wet ..it looked as if it had been hit by a big wave at night ...almost flooded ...his red wet shorts still clinged to him for dryness ...he fumbled out ...walking at a slow pace towards the washroom...

The image in the mirror looked awful...spikey beard ...a stubble had already started making a guest appearance on his soft face ...he looked closely ...dark circles ...no no no ...can't be ...he again peeped up ...yes they had started their silent descend ...he was feeling a lot restless...

He tried to stand straight ...but his legs were still wobbly ...a dull pain that reoccurred after every few minutes...he ignored everything and just got ready ...trying to look as polished as he could ...so that Aaliya wont discover what laid underneath ...

When Zain walked out he realized Aaliya and Fahad had already left ...he was disappointed ...

His driver drove the car ...Since Zains leg had given away ...

Zain kept on wondering ...images and flashes filled his mind ...Why Why ???

why did he do that silly thing at night ...he had wanted to walk out after 5 mins after Aaliya had walked out, but then why did he hold himself ...