Kashish

Chapter 21

Kashish...

Zain saw her walking towards her ...in a seductive way...arousing his senses that he had a difficult time cooling off...she smiled ...

Chale ...as she shook him from his trance ...

Da... bahut hi spicy lag rahi ho...she shyly smiled ...

They got in the car ...he was still gazing at her ...aware that she too was watching him ...when in the sudden darkness ..the car jolted ...

A flat tire ...and memories of their earlier kikit of her changing the tyre and making him cycle for ganne ka juice came flashing in front of their eyes ...memories that both had ...that had weaved their relationship with moments almost unerasable ones from their hearts ...

He looked up Da ...kuch yaad aaya ...cycle ..ganne ka juice ...

Aur who ...saap she laughed out loud...he looked at her ...she looked ravishing at peace while smiling ...and she was looking free today ...

Da...car mai Stephanie nahi hai ...aur sadak bhi kafi sumsaan hai ...

Toh ...chalo paidal...

Da..sandal pehni hai ...

Oh...koi baat nahi ...aas paas kuch mil jayega ...when all of a sudden it started drizzling ...

Aree December mai barish ...

Zain looked up...his khuda was suggesting him ...signs ...

They rushed towards the vegetation ...and found a house few feet away ...banging on the door several times ...lead to no response ...till he saw the door was open...

Da..shayad koi nahi rehta ..andar chale...he looked at her ...anticipating a strict no...

Chalo ...she walked in ...he walked behind ...

closing the door as the rain droplets splashed with greater intensity ...the wind blowing in its full glory ...rattling the door and the closed and barred windows...

He looked at her she was shivering ...Da ...thand lag rahi hai ...he moved his jacket and gave to her ..only to realize that was wet too...

he looked around to see a oil lamp ...and a wet matchbox ...ruko try karta hu ...

he tried lighting it ...after few attempts the room smelled of the old pungent oil ...and the glass of the lamp glowed with brightness ...leaving a black soothe ...

She was still standing ...as he still searched ...fire woods ...hmm.. he laughed

Mumbai mai toh kisine dekhe bhi nahi honge ...jaipur mai thand bahut padti hai kya ...he was trying to make her comfortable ...

as she started shivering ...the drops of water reaking through her wet body...clasping her saree ...making zains heart go mundane ...

He lighted the fire place ...the room came alive with an orange glint the flames ..emitting a warm ambiance ...

Da ..thand lag jayegi ...ek kaam karo tum zara kapde sukha lo...mai bahar wait karta hu...he started stepping out ...when she spoke...

Bahar ..bahut tez hava aur bearish hai ...tumhara haath ka ghaav abhi bhara nahi hai ...yehi ruko...

He smiled ..her care for the first time...he could feel it...Da..par ...

She saw around the house to see a old curtain..a netted one...ek kaam karo ..woh utaaro...he looked up...taking down the dusty curtains almost filling the room with a cloud of dust ... she tied its one end to the door and another towards the fire-place ...