Shararat ki Haqeekat

Chapter 29

Shararat ki Haqeekat

Zain was waiting for Aaliya in the corridor, but she didn't come. He asked the Peon, Aree Rhea Madam Kaha hai pata hai kya, aaj toh half day hai...saare classes khali ho chuke hai ...

Jee shayad unka extra classes chal raha hai, woh kya hai naa teen mahine bahut kuch miss ho gaya, toh principal sir ne kaha tha...

Par second class ke bacho ka extra classes, he just smiled...incredible he thought, bechaare bacho koh bhi nahi bakshate ... And then his face sparkled ...he had hit an amazing idea...

Suno...he called the peon ...Shankar bhai aapki thodi madad chaiye ...and he kept his arm around his shoulders ...and took him aside to tell him the Master plan...

-------------------------In Aaliyas class...

Ok baccho chalo book nikalo ...jitna jaldi karoge utna jaldi hum dono ghar jayenge ...abhi ded ghanta padai phir chuti, she winked towards the class, the mood coming back to a bit normal one now...and Zaroon was secretly smiling ...hai Miss ke saath poore ded ghante ...he and his kiddish dreams ...

Out of nowhere, they all heard a loud noise, Aaliya ran out of the class to see Zain lying on the floor, withering in pain ...

aree Madam dekhiye naa Sir gir gaye ...said Shankar ...rather convincingly. Zain looked at Aaliya, she looked sad and hurried towards Zain to lift him.

The small heart in Zains body was doing a disco dance, the moment she touched him all his senses were superactivated. He could smell her hair ,hmmm her smell so exotic so divine ...he coudnt help smiling.

Aaliya with help of Shankar got him inside the classroom. Accha suniya aap jaakar first aid kit laiye mai tab tak inhe dekhti hoon.

Shankar left and Zain became the center of attention, almost all the kids were surrounding to examine Zain Sirs injury...and Zain loved all the attention, faking his injury to the tilt...

But in that small crowd was one set of eyes that was not so sympathetic...Zaroon was fuming at Zain ...hmm fall ha...lets see, he slowly sneeked out of the class to meet Shankar ...

.and he did find Shankar ...busy counting some extra money ...Baksheesh that's what Zain had called it ...Toh yeh baat hai ...Zaroon said loudly. Shankar turned around and seeing Zaroon hid his extra aamdani ...

-----------------Inside Aaliyas class ...

Zain bahut dard ho raha hai kya, she was concerned beacause he had an injury to that leg earlier ...haa Da...I mean Rhea ...he said letting out a painful fakey moan...

She was holding his ankle when a little voice came from behind ...

Sir bataye toh sahi dard kaha ho raha hai ...everyone turned around to look at Zaroon ...

Zain gave a smirk looking at him ...yeh phir aaya ...kabab mei haddi ...his mind blurted out ...

Haddi par ...said Zain, showing his ankle...

accha Miss Rhea ...agar koi jhoot bolye toh uski kya punishment hoti hai, asked Zaroon all the time looking at Zain ...

Kisne jhoot bola, asked Aaliya looking at Zaroon with a frown ...

hai koi ...aap bataye toh he said ...

well you know Zaroon jhoot bolna acchi baat nahi hai , aur mujhe jhoot se aur jhoot bolne walon se sakht nafrat hai ..