Office Office

Chapter 58

Office Office ...

The morning was very peaceful when Zain peeked through the window ...

Rhea was taking her walk ...he smiled looking at her...the way she was lost in her own world ...shy and smiling ...touching the leaves as though they would shy away too...

Zain recollected the sweet smooch they had shared on the beach last night ...their relationship was moving ahead...he was excited ...

He had already told Rehman and even if he agreed or not Zain would never ever leave Rhea walk away from him again.

With the truth blurted to Suraiya ...a feeling of lightness was settling in ...his only wish now remained was to get her memory back ...things would be so perfect then ...but his last attempt was disastrous ...it had backfired ...and her talks of forgetting her present had scared him away ...

His cell beeped and he read the message ...reminder ...important meeting at 10:00 ...he rushed to get dressed up ...

A hour later he was waiting in the car ...honking ...Rhea Madam slowly walked out as though she was participating in a fashion show ...ramp walking in a slow motion...

Da ...zara jaldi karo ...woh important meeting hai 10 baje...

Aree das baje haina ...abhi toh sirf 9:30 baje ...

Da ...meeting office mai hai ...aur hum abhi ghar par hai ...

Oh ...thank you tumne bataya ...mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha ...her laugh irritated him...

He started the car and drove fast ...very fast ...

She was holding the seat belt and the car door for support ...

Zain ...humein meeting mai hazri deni hai jannat main ahi ...itni tez chalauge toh hum upar zaroor pahuchegi ...

Da ...

She looked at him ...scared ...

Ek request karu ...

Haa bolo...

Finger on your lips ...mujhe der ho rahi hai ...aur tumhari bakbak mujhe aur pareshaan kar rahi hai ...

She laughed ...haa tum bologe ...aur mai sunugi ...aise kabhi ho sakta hai ...

Aree par mai toh tumhari har baat suntan hu ...aur tum ...

She giggle again ...

Nahi sunoungi ...aaj kya kabhi bhi nahi sunongi .....

He chuckled ....bala ho bala ...afat ki pudiya ...

They reached the office and Zain dashed inside ...he reached the conference room ...panting ...

Sorry ...who mai late ho gaya ...traffic bahut tha...

Traffic kaunsa traffic ...his clients and staff turned around to see a chirpy Rhea ...

Hi I am Rhea Quereshi ...she gave her hand with a lot of style and attitude ...

The client Mr.Chadda ...held it tight ...and smiled as though he was looking at his crush ...

Zain saw the grip and cleared his throat ...

Agar aap sab ek doosre se rubaru ho chuke ho toh kuch kaam ki baat kare ...