Zain Ki Parkisha

Chapter 65

Zain ki Pariksha...

Rehman looked out of the window to see Zain and Rhea walking in hand in hand ...and a tinge of rage ran across his face.

He cursed the day he agreed to Rizwans pleadings to get Rhea back to Mumbai, but Rizwan had a point, he too wanted to see if the usual flashes that Rhea were getting could be permanently eliminated.

Getting her to her old self could make her free, and this was the noble thought that had made him agree.

He thought Zain would not be able to pursue Rhea ...but he did ...and she had fallen madly in love with him ...a love that taken her to the path of destruction the last time ...

This time I wont let her get hurt by him ...Rehman saw the childish and giggling couple walking in hand in hand...

resolving to solve the matter ...even if he has to take the road of dishonesty and wrong ...Zain and Rhea have to separate ...Rheas flashes had completely stopped ..in a way she was free....

The next morning ...Zain got a call...

Haa...aree abhi ...accha theek hai aata hu ...

He lazily dressed up and left ...

Hidden in the corridor was Rehman who went to call Rhea ...

Rhea tayar ho jao ...Zain ki haqeekat dekhne ke liye ...

Dad ...itni subhah subhah ...yeh bhi koi time hai test lene ka ...

Rhea ..mai tumhe uska who chehra dikhana chahta hu ...joh who ab tak chuppa raha hai ...chalo mere saath ...

When Rhea and Rehmaan reached ...it was Rizwans place ...Zains car was parked outside ...

She remembered the wonderful dinner they had last night at the same place ...

Dad ...yeh toh Rizwan ka ghar hai ...

Pata hai ...

Aur ab chup raho ...sirf nazara dekho ...

Bahut bharosa karti ho na tumhare pyaar par ...ab sach ka sach aur jhoot ka nakab utar jayega tumhari ankho se...

Rhea did not like his tone ...but she followed him ..trusting that Zain would weed away these bad thoughts from her dads mind...

They both sneaked in ...

Looking through the window ...Zain and Rizwan were sitting and talking ...

Zain was drinking something ...Rhea took a closer look ...it was alcohol ...her face was painted with sadness ...

Dad ...Zain pee raha hai ...

Haa...sharab ...hai ...

The words cut Rhea ...she had never seen him drinking ...maybe he was an occasional drinker, she had never bothered to ask

Beta ...peeta hi nahi hai ...peene ki baad harketein bhi aise karta hai ...jisse shayad tum bhool nahi paaogi ...

he had read Aaliyas diary and knew what all scenes a drunk Zain had created...and he had decided to exploit the same weakness, making Zain fall in front of Rheas eyes was the only way out ...

Zains laughter was louder now...the tone in a varied and drunkard form...

Samjhte kya hai who Gabbar mujhe...mera test lega ...aur who meri hai ...sirf meri ...he pointed the finger towards his chest ...willfully proclaiming who ruled his heart