Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai

Chapter 12

Kya yehi Pyaar hai...

The sorry incident in the office had changed the equation between Zain and Rhea, it had pulled down the walls of reluctance's. Zains fear of losing her was so vividly evident on his face that he was scared that she might have got repulsed from his moves. On the other hand, Rhea had fallen head over heals in love with Zain, his innocent charm and insistence of portraying his fragility in front of her had melted her. The ride back home was more peaceful, love was settling in their hearts and the remnant spaces were being filled with dreams, hopes and passion.

Rehmaan saw both of them walking inside Barkat villa and immediately went to claim what he rightfully thought was his, Rhea. Their hugs were warm, however Zain still felt the coldness. He just couldn't take Rehmaan out of his thought process. He went to change and freshen up and never came down. Aaliya waited all throughout the dinner, constantly looking up every two seconds towards his room.

Rhea bete...khana kha lo ...yeh plate par khane ke saath designs kyu bana rahi hu...Rehmaan lovingly scolded Rhea,

she looked up to see how Rehmaan and all the others on the table who merely pretended to see whats happening were completely avoiding to see the truth.

Mami she spoke up finally...Zain aaya nahi ...breaking Suraiyas monotonous expression of bitterness. She swallowed the small tinge of sadness arising in her throat.

Uski marzi...woh kya karta hai kya nahi ...isse mujhe koi matlab nahi ...her frigid response filled Rheas mind with questions

Rehmaan wanted to prevent Rhea from taxing her mind with these unnecessary queries

Rhea bete, khana ho gaya toh zara room mai chalo baat karni hai ...

A perplexed Rhea followed Rehmaan mutely, still trying to untangle Suraiyas confounding answer.

Once Rehmaan reached the room, he turned towards Rhea...

Beta tumhe pata hai na Suraiya begum se mera itna kareebi rishta nahi hai...

tum unke nizi mamlo se door hi raho toh accha, aur haa maine samjhaya tha na Zain ke bare mai ...kaha tha na ...door rehne koh ...his words were bleaked by Rheas face...

Rhea kya hua he shook her ...

Rheas vision was playing hide and seek with her, images of Zain, Usmaan and Suraiya were taking a shape in her mind now. A disfigured shadow was slowly taking a humane form...her restlessness increased and she quietly sat down ...holding the edge of the bed...

Rehmaan rushed towards her ...

He checked her blood pressure...180/110...the mercury bulb was almost exploding.

Rhea late jaao...aaram karo he made her lie down ...after making her drink some lime juice, giving her BP medicine and assuring that she was better he went back to his room.

It was 11:00 pm and Zain after eating his dinner in his room and taking a good cloaking look at Suraiya was returning back to his room . He stopped to take a peek into Aaliyas room...

She was sleeping...and her blanket was covering her head...she was totally submerged in the mound of razai...Zain smiled and after assuring no one was looking walked in ...

After soundlessly walking towards her bed ...he sank on his knees...pulling the blanket away from her face ...letting her breathe again ...he smiled.