Haadsaa

As we enter the final phases of BIshq...a very strange feeling is settling in ...sadness coz i will miss writing it ...happiness that finally the book will reach its destination.

When I started writing in last November I was skeptical scared to show the dark side of this zaya version, and to some extent my fears were right. We all live in a glorified bubble of love that dosent see the prick of reality. This was an attempt to show what happens to real people, their emotions, their lives. Happily ever after might just be a myth...every couple struggles ..the bond strengthens over time. A part of me will always be embedded in this story, i didnt want to give u all a candy floss version, its heavy, emotional yet there was love written in each word. The next few chapters will twitch u more...my best work is yet to come. One of the chapters that I am proud of, its a writers delight to research and dwell and write on unexplored emotions. The peri-climax is the best one, we start this journey from here ...real events that happen to real people. for all those readers who want to see a different love story this is for you

Chapter 36

Hadsaa...

The night with Zain was the most peaceful Aaliya had spent after a long time...it was his sheer magic of love..they never touched ...just sitting next to each other ...as he smiled at her non-stop...

He placed a blanket on her ...and pulled around her sholuders ...and sat back ...she smiled

Zain tum kitne badal gaye ho...nikaah ke pehle wale London returned Zain najane kaisa tha ...ab nazar hi nahi aata mujhe ...as she eyed him ...

He was holding his knees with both hands ...

Da...waqt ne badla hai ..kuch acche ke liye kuch burae ke liye ...mai to bas saanse le raha hu...ek khokli koshish ...as the cold wind touched his skin ...he shivered for a milli second ...again giving the warmth of his palms ...to his cold body and even colder emotions...

She wanted to share the blanket with him ...but wasn't she giving him more pain ...on Saturday when she would walk away ...he would be heartbroken...she decided not to share it...

As he eyed her again...

Da...agar humara talaqh nahi hota, agar ek lafaz mai nahi bolta ...mere tumhare beech ab bhi ek rishta hota ...toh kya tum tab bhi aise hi nazaron se dekhti mujhe...itna hi nafrat kar paati...ya kuch badlta ...

She went silent ...his questions had no answers now...

Zain ...tum par ghussa karna ab meri haat mai nahi hai ...

haa par shayad cheeze aaj bhi waise hi hoti...joh lafhz tumne kaha tha ..uske ghaav bahut gehra hai, mere pyaar se bhi gehra...

He looked down as the hold on his knees tightened ...

Da...tumhe pata hai ...aajkal bahut akela mehsoos hota hai...pehle tumhari narazgi ke saath ..bhi mai kabhi itna tanha nahi raha, ab toh bas virangi dikhti hai...

As the intensity of his pain shadowed his eyes ...they bore a pain an unspoken one..

Da..kya mai zindagi bhar aise hi rahunga ...kya tum mujhe kabhi pyaar nahi karogi...kabhi apni marzi se nahi chuogi ...kabhi pyaar se nahi dekhogi ...

The words that stabbed her already mutilated heart...she knew he was lonely ...and heartbroken...

Zain ...aaj roza rakha tha tumne..pata hai sabse paak cheez hoti hai kisike liye bina batayae dua mangna ...aur joh insaan pak ho usse dard nahi dena chaiye ...