Haqeeqat

Chapter 52

Haqeekat...

Usne sab saha hai Aaliya ...sab kuch ...yeh jaante huae bhi ki who poora gunhegaar nahi hai ...har dard bardasht karta gaya ...tumhari har sazaa...

us raat tumhare jaane ke baad ...who bikhar sa gaya ...who chahta toh tumhe jabardasti apne rishte ki duhai dekar rok sakta tha ...par who chup raha ...

Usse taras ..ya apna rishta tumpar thopna nahi tha...nayi sirae se shuruvat karna chahta tha ...is baat se anjaan ki tum bimaar thi...usse samjh main ahi aaya ki tum usse aise kaise dard mai jhok kar gayi ho ...

Aaliya mera beta pyaar ke saari haddon koh paar chukaa hai tumhare liye ..usse us hospital ke bed par dekhkar ...mai har roz mari hu ...

Pata hai jab Rehman bhaisab ne tumhari sachai batai..bimari samjhayi...tab ek pal nahi laga usse tumhare paas lautne mai ...

Tumhari nafrat, zillat, dard ...sab kuch sehne tayaar tha ...khud se nafrat karne laga woh ..par tab bhi tumse nahi kaha ki ...tum kya lagti ho uski ...

Rhea se khilvaad nahi ki ...tumhare bimari ka fayda nahi uthaya ...mere bete par itni badi thomat mat lago ...

Paak dil se pyaar kiya tha usne ...aur tumhari izzat uske liye sab kuch thi...

maine dekha hai usse tumse door rehte hua ...tadapte hua ..ek choone ke liye ...ek ehssas ke liye ...aur yeh sab usne tumhe takleef se bachane ke liye kiya ...

Jismani takukaat thopna ...aur usse apne khud ke sarhodeon mai bandkar rakhna kisi bi mard ke liye sabse mushkil baat hot hai ...aur mere bete ne who hadde rakhi hogi ...mujhe yakken hai uspar ...

As Aaliya sat devastated ... a crying Zain stood behind both of them remembering the day he had seen her in Jaipur ...the words came in a flashback ...the first words when his journey had started ...those words still spoke a truth that no one saw...no one read ...

A year back...

They had reached the hotel and his mom and entire family were waiting for him to tell his final TALAQ ...he vividly remembered moving towards her and just taking her to a secluded room. Their last lonely night in the jungle and her words from his love notes had compelled him to make this as private as possible. He still hated her, but it hurt him too...to see her pain. Behind this stone faced Zain...still buried was a lovable hubby who had adored his wife. Inside the room, he closed the door and ...

Aaliya had fainted ...and all he had remembered was waiting in his room when Rehan had walked in with the tape. By the time he had heard the truth, it was too late. He had called her ...begged her...but she had just walked away...sealing his fate forever. It was an end of the road for her with him , he still felt the pain of not able to find her next to him every morning. His heart still murmured her name...why did she leave him...why she had not heard his pleas...A why which had no answers ...

He wanted to tell her that night too...and the night she had locked him in his room...he had realized he had failed as a husband ...and that had broken him ...she will never come back...her hatred had eaten him ..leaving an empty heart .....

As Aaliya went on her knees crying ...remembering all his words ...every word always spoke the truth

Before he had given her his first gift to Rhea ..even in his humor there was a truth

Da woh mere friend ne mangvaya tha apni wife ke liye ...uska surprise tha, mere jeb se gir gaya hoga shayad ...

The day she was massaging his legs after his long walk ...he had still called Rhea his wife