Dawat-e-Khaas

Chapter 33

Dawat-e -Khaas

Rhea jumped out of the car and dashed inside...Zain walked slowly looking at her excitement ...

He had known what it felt to confess and then spend time with you loved one, only this time the confession was a repeat for him ...the love still the same...and the restraint a self-imposed one.

He didn't want to mock her love...she had to wake up and accept him, if she won't then ...he might ...wait ...forever. She had trusted him and it was a priceless feeling ...he wanted to prove he was worth it.

Rhea rushed inside and saw Suraiya standing, she just hugged her from back...time came to a stand still for Zain ...he didn't move ...

Mami mai aaj bahut khush hu ...

Suraiya was cold ...

she was arranging the food on the table ...Rheas touch was filled with love, something that was binding Suraiya now ...

She warmly kept her hand on her hands and pulled her in front ...not realizing that a lonely pair of eyes were staring at her from the back.

Kya hua ...

Rhea was shy ...and looked towards Zain ...he smiled and kept his fingers on his lips indicating to keep quiet.

She calmed her excitement.

Mami who kya hai na ...beach par bahut mazaa aaya ...hai na Zain ...

Zain saw the dangling sword, the last time Rhea said those words it had costed him two days in a dark room of loneliness. He still had haunting nightmares of his stay in the store room ...

Why was this women behind his poor life ...now he couldn't even get angry at her ...he slowly put his head down and decided to retract back in his room.

Rhea saw him walking and went and held his hand ...Chalo chalete hai ...

Zain knew the sight on his back ...Suriyas eyes would be popping out ...

He controlled his urges to shed of Rheas hands and continued walking ...

Rhea ...the voice came from Suriya now, strong and sturdy...

She turned back still holding onto her Zain ...

Tum khana kha kar aayi ho ..

She said nahi ...

Zain was surprised she had eaten almost twice her dinner in the chat stall yet her stomach was growling that's what she proclaimed now ...

Theek hai toh aao ...Suraiya invited her

Zain stood still...he was confused ...the invitation was for Rhea ...not for him ...but Rhea had misunderstood ...her pull on his hand suggested otherwise

Aao na...she dragged him ...

Aao ..Suraiyas voice coldly called again ...

Zain got thinking ...was Suraiya actually inviting him for dinner ...she knew he was not supposed to be around her...

the last time he had dared to just look in her eyes, he was thrown away ...scorned in pain ...the memories still frightened him.

Maybe this too was a test ...to see whose decision he obeys ...

Rhea ...mujhe bhook nahi hai ..tum kha lo..Zain played safe ...