Safai

Chapter 66

Safai...

The ride back was filled with silence ...she was crying bitterly ...

Rehman felt bad ...but he couldn't help it ...he thought he did whatever was best for her ...

Rhea walked back to her room crying bitterly ...he didn't love me ...but I thought he did ...thoughts that had engulfed her heart now ...

Dad ...wapas chalenge ...apne ghar ticket kijiye ...

Beta ...mai tumhe koi dukh nahi dena chahta ...bas tumhe bacchana chahta hu ...aise logon se...

the guilt that he had tricked Zain was eating Rehman now...he had committed a sin ...as per his religion and he was ready to repent ...but he had to save Rhea ...and this was the only way out

Dad ...mujhe nahi baat karni ...please chaliye ...

Rhea bete mere dispensary ka kaam ek hafte mai poora hoga ...phir saath hi chalenge ...promise ...he couldn't abruptly take her away ...they both needed time till he makes sure Zain would never come back again ...

She sat back on the bed ...sobbing ...

.she still couldn't believe he loved someone called doll or mamu ki bhanji ...who was she ...and he didn't believe her love ...

she sank on the bed with thoughts ...his laughter, his lack of trust ..his words were echoing in her ears ...

how come she had not seen his mask ...she closed her eyes letting the glistening tears caress her cheeks now ...

He had broken her trust ...her love ...it is the most fragile feeling a girl can ever hold in her heart ...but he had crashed it ...the broken feelings lay poking at her ...making smiley faces ...hurting her even more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Zain woke up ...he was in Rizwans guest room ...

Rizwaan ...mai yahaa..he said holding his head ...

Zain mujhe tumse kuch baat kehni hai ...he told Zain the horrid truth ...how he had been tricked to get him drunk ...

The truth shocked Zain ...

Gabbar itne hadh tak gir jayenge maine socha nahi tha ... aur maine kya bola,

Zain tum bahut pee chuke the ...bahut saari batein boli

Rizwan maine kya kaha ...kahin mere muh se Aaliya ka jikar toh nahi hua naa...he was scared for Rhea now...

Nahi ...par tumne Rhea ke bare mei ...zaroor kaha ki tumhe uske pyaar par bharosa nahi hai ...

par Rhea yaha aayi toh nahi thi na ...

...Nahi ...atleast maine toh nahi dekha unhe

Thank god ...accha time kitna hua hai ...

Zain abhi subhah ke nau baje hai ...

Nau par mai toh tere ghar par 10 baje aaya tha ...matlab mai kal se yaha so raha tha ...

Haa..

Rizwaan Rhea dhoondh rahi hogi mujhe ...who toh raat koh davai bhi nahi leti mere bagar ...mujhe jaana hoga ...he left ...with an unsteady walk ...