Kaun Hai Woh

Chapter 70

Kaun hai woh..

He was sleeping on the couch when he heard Aaliya speak ...Zain tum so rahe ho ...

Kya hua Da ...kuch chaiye tumhe...he spoke without turning around from the couch ...his back still towards her ...

She looked at the watch it was 2 in the afternoon , a whole night and afternoon had passed, she was still resting but feeling much better now...

His talk and confrontation had dwindled her hurt...she felt free ...

She did not understand what was so special in her that he went to this extent, her going away had broken him ...yet he gave her the space to think and act as her wishes, not forcing himself or binding her ..

she loved the feeling to be loved...he was her life ...and she was his, however angry she might have been his innocence and the way he looked melted her in seconds...

He had eaten ...and she was feeling full ...his smile was so serene that she couldn't stop staring at him ...

Nahi ...soh rahe ho ...kya

Haa ...tumhare shaitaan dad ne parsoo saari raat mujhe bahar fhek diya tha ...aur kal raat tumne haat pakad rakha tha ...ab ek gareeb aadmi soye toh bhi kab ...he laughed ...

Zain ...tum sach mai saari raat bahar the ...she asked concern ...she had no idea how Zain was treated and how he had spent the whole night just looking from far ...

He smiled still not showing his face ...aree nahi baba ...tumhare dad koi filmo ke villan thodaye hai ...aur mei bhi koi hero nahi hu ...unki itni himmat ki mujhe roke ...he lied and smiled shy...Gabbar chachu was his friend now ...worth the pain he thought

Zain ek baat puchu ...she was tensed...

Ek baat ek baat kehte kehte ab tak toh 8 baatein pooch chuki ho ...ab pooch bhi lo...he giggled from the pillow...

Yeh Aaliya kaun hai ...

Zain immediately turned ...his face looked pale with fear ...

Aaliya ...kaun Aaliya ...he repeated ...

Wahi jiska naam tum le rahe the ...jab mai pani mai giri ...tum mujhe Aaliya keh kar dhoondh rahe the ...

Aree da ...tumne kuch galat suna hoga ...mai toh Rhea keh raha tha ...shayad tumhare kaan mai pani chala gaya hoga ...he tried to avoid the conversation and again tried turning around ...

Nahi Zain tumne yehi naam liya tha ...mujhe yakeen hai ...she insisted ...

Da ...weham hai tumhara ...

Nahi Zain ...mujhe yaad hai ...ab bolo ya phir room ke bahar jaane koh kahu ...

Kya hai Da ...mat satao mujhe...mai nahi bata sakta ...

Zain ...her tone was serious now ...bolo varna bahar ...

Theek hai jaata hu bahar...karo apni manmani ...bahar ka carpet bhi bahut sakht hai...tumhare tarah ..he snarled, he got up the couch and started walking out...

Zain ...ruko ...accha theek hai mat batao ...raho yehi ...she turned her face ...

Da...he spoke slowly...kya karogi jaankar ...kuch nahi hasil hoga ...