Qurbani

Authors note:

Its an end of a long journey, I have updated almost every day in the past few months. This story is my baby, and I am so happy that you all read it and loved it.

This is climax 2, tomorrow a special update and the last part of Bishq. Feeling sad, crying as hard as the day i last saw BI.

Dedication: To the only man I have written this, the only face ...the only smile ..the only actor ...this story is solely dedicated to the man who gave a soul to my Zain ...a small tribute to the impact of his acting, charm and innocence had on my words ...Loads of love to you Harshad Arora, sim and Zainedils journey will forever be incomplete without you. thanks for giving me such a wonderful gift, if  ever life gives me a single moment when I can meet you, will let you know what you have changed in me. To the most humble person whose smile makes my day, stay blessed forever, may god give you all the happiness and success you seek .

I have never been so touched by a celebrity, who reached out to me when i least expected him to be. One of the lucky few who is truly blessed to be his fan. A harshadian for life, this story is only dedicated to him and no one else.

Love you all

SIM

Chapter 51

Qurbani...

The silence was whistling in the room as he looked at her face ...she looked sad and devastated ...

He didn't answer ...Mom ne zidd ki ...ki yehi hoga ..isliye ..he stopped ..the words leaving his willpower to continue ..the breath choking in his heart ...

Aap pani legi...

She was coldly looking at him ...

Zain ...tumhe mujhe takleef mai dekh kar dard nahi ho raha hai ...humare pyaar ko is tarah raundte huae tadap nahi mehsoos ho rahi hai ...

His eyes saw her pain ....ho raha hai ...par mai aapki koi madad nahi kar sakta ...

mazboor hu ...Unke kasam se bandha hua ...bediya nahi dikh rahi aaj ...par uss raat aur aaj zakhm toh utne hi noch rahe hai mujhe ...

Aapko yaha ane se rok toh nahi sakta ..aapke mamu ka ghar hai,

par accha ...agar aapka mood kharab hai ..toh neeche mat aayega ...

La ka khaas din hai ..aur mujhe uski khushi mayne rakhti hai ...please tamasha mat kariyega

Meri ki hui galti ki sazaa us begunaah se nahi bharaveyga ...as he folded his hands ...ummed hai aap meri baat samjh rahi hai ...shukriya ...as he walked out leaving her stunned ...

She saw her room ..the bhopali wall...the mumbaiya touch ..the saxaphone hanging ...the bright bottles the decorated lamp shades ...the blue dotted blankets ...the couch ...all her things ...with a heavy heart

Her essence was scattered in each non living thing and everything was crying right now...Aaliya ...tumhara tha yeh karma ...Zain bhi tumhara hai ...her ears and mind playing their cruel game again ...

she walked out to the hustle bustle downstairs ...as she realized the qazi was still not here ...

The silence was mocking the grand event as few friends decided to play some songs ...as the light music continued ...

She saw him talking to Rizwan, he looked tensed and sad too..as he looked at her from the corner of his eyes ...

Aaliya started crying and looking towards Zain ...who was yet to take his seat opposite ...Aalisha ...the pain escalating now...as the music softened ...