Teen Narazgiyaa

Chapter 16

Teen Narazgiyaa

Zain was content ...his sluggish walk thanks to his previous night challenge had not dampened his spirit ...he was excited. Thoughts of how he will spend the day with Rhea were overcasting all his physical hurts.

For the first time in these few days he was feeling liberated...happy ...

After leaving Rhea to her room , he walked downstairs ...still few hours to go before dinner , he wanted to share his happiness with Fahad ...the only other person who would understand what his smile meant ...He searched for him everywhere ...and right when he was walking past the kitchen he heard Fahads voice.

Exotic smell allured him towards the kitchen...and he started walking ...few steps in and he saw a sight that crumbled his heartbeats ...

Suraiya was making Fahad taste the yummy pasta that she had cooked, she was actually feeding him ...gently wiping his mouth with a tissue ...caressing his hair and face ...a catastrophe for Zains eyes ...

He just wanted to sulk in his shell...run away from that moment that was grinding him with an unknown feeling of Jealousy ...

He was always the most pampered son ...and Fahad was always on the other side ...the side that Zain was standing today ...but then Fahad used to come running and Suraiya and Osmans hugs had always expanded to embrace him too...

Unlike today ...

Zain knew the agony and anguish that he was feeling right now was less for the fact that Fahad was being loved but arose more from the brutal fact that he was being ignored ...Suraiyas cold shoulder was hurting him more ...

He remembered how lovingly she used to make this food for him and when had had met with the accident how she had literally scrambled with Aaliya to feed him the soup...that day ...Zain wished he could re-wind the time ...being isolated emotionally was worst then any physical detachments ...but he had to bear it

...it was her wish, that she didn't want to see his face ..her words ...He decided to walk away ...but it was a sporadic moment ...he turned back and finally spoke his heart out ...

Fahad Bhai ...

Both Fahad and Suraiya stood standstill, as though they were playing a game of Statue...

Suraiya immediately turned her back and went to keep the plates near the sink...

Zain just starred at her back ...gently swallowing the pain that her neglect was causing,

Haa Zain bolo...Fahad smiled more of sympathy ...

Zain hated it ...He still spoke ...

Bhai Mai kal Rhea ke saath Pune jaa raha hu ...

Fahads smile brightened and the grip of Suraiya on the plates loosened ...

Maine socha bata du ...shayad aaj bhi koi meri fikra karta ho is ghar mai ...he mocked his own situation ...

Suraiyas imperious voice boomed in the room ...

Fahad mujhe gairo ki khair khabar rakhne ki aadat nahi hai

...especially un logo se joh rishte ki izzat karna bhi nahi jaante

...jaha jaana hai jaaye ...jiske saath jaana hai jaaye ...jiye ya ...she stopped, she still couldn't and would never be able to curse him so bad ...silent tears were gliding on her cheeks now ...