Haseen Pal

Chapter 25

Haseen Pal...

Rhea kept on looking at Zain, he looked as though he had won a mini lottery ...so so happy. The broad grin was plastered all across his face.

Kya hua kitkit yeh flash bulb ki tarah kyu chamak rahe ho...

Baat hi kuch khaas hai ...he smiled...

Accha , she looked puzzled.

10 mins in the shoe shop and god knows what he had spoken with Aayat, but both looked as though they had discovered a buried treasure ...

Bolo na ...

Nahi, he was teasing her...

She twisted her mouth, Akdu kahi ke...

He was giggling ...ha hu akdu ...koi problem hai ...

Ek baat batao...tumhare sachi koi girlfriend nahi hai na...

Kyu shaq hai tumhe...

Haa ...he looked up starring back in those khol lined eyelashes that were flickering with some sort of weird emotions ...

Kahi pyaar vyaar toh nahi ho raha hai mujhse...

She didn't answer and looked out, maybe she needs to finally blurt out ...

But how...his presence made her nervous, her palms sweaty and heart beats faster..infact insane ...

Accha suno kal ek party hai sham koh ...chalogi ...ek choti si get together hai...

Haa, she continued looking out ...he smiled ...

Rhea didn't go to office on Monday...the whole day she was planning what to wear...

Finally she decided to wear a saree a lavish purple one ...she was ready way before Zain had arrived from office...

He freshened up got into a casual shirt a light green one ...and walked out in 5 minutes flat...waiting for her, which would take forever...

To his surprise she walked out 2 minutes before 6:00...

he looked at her and he couldn't feel his hands or legs , they were frozen in time ...

Ravishing ...the saree clinged to her fragile body delicately , the pleats streaked the silky material in folds enriching her gait ...he was so shy, he couldn't muster up the courage to hold back ...his emotions ...his love ...

He just looked down, scared that she may read his thoughts ...

She was excited to hear his complements ...but it seemed as though he had stitched his mouth...

He drove in absolute silence ...

Kya hua...mai acchi nahi dikh rahi hu kya...she was looking at her saree now, maybe it was a bad idea to get so decked up so much for a small party, she was also trying to hide her nervousness

Nah toh ...Da ...Acchi lag rahi ho...

Nahi lag rahi hu na, isliye itna soch samaj ke javab de rahe ho...he laughed

Tum ladkiya har baat koh itna overanalyze kyu karti ho...

Kyunki hum sach dekh sakti hai ...

Theek hai joh samajhna hai samjho...

Accha suno , mujhe do min ka kaam hai ...abhi aaya , he stopped at the petrol pump and went inside the store...she was looking out...