Sarrab (Mirage)

PART 2 by @zain_e_dil aka Sim 

Authors Note: This is the second part of the story post interval, a part that has shades of darkness and glimpses of love. Not for the fragile heart, Bishq was written with a lot of thought and love, no dialogue no scene was random , its all a sequence. Dont judge the work, read it as a piece of fiction you will enjoy it better, Its a ride that will plunge you deep in your senses of love, pain, hurt,smile, longings and hope.

Enjoy 

To my current readers Supreet  and Riyah thank you for reading this each day, love you both 

Chapter 1

Saraab (Mirage)

The last images that still haunted Aaliya was when she had walked out of Barkat Villa... she had tuned back to bid a final abide to her Mamus beloved home...Suraiya, Nafisaa, Gulam, Shabana, Aayat, Rizwaan, Shazia, Fahad and the kids all were crying ...and then she happened to look up.

He stood there in the window...his face masked with those fears and shadows of a losing battle... he just kept on looking at her...his pleading eyes almost begging her to have mercy ...telling her to stop...to not leave him stranded once again ...an incomplete story ...a near fulfilled dream was turning into a nightmare...

Ruk jao Aaliya ...Khudke vaaste mere sirf ek baat sun lo ...itni badi sazaa sunane se pehle mujhe ek mauka to de do ...the soft pleas that only her heart could hear ...as his face carried the burden of her words ...

His voice trailed in the iron clad lunatic silence ...the room lay still ...as he put his final gaze on her ...before she turned ...not realizing the quick sand of emotions that was fast engulfing him ....

She slowly sat in the car ...and once the car started , looked back towards him ...he was on his knees ...looking down ...and as if Aaliya could feel his pain , her eyes started watering ...she cried all the way back ...Rehmaan did his best to pursue her ...but she had put her foot down ...Zain Abdullah was a closed chapter ...someone whom she never wanted to see again ...

He was as she had claimed dead for her ...

The journey back was not easy ...for her soul was missing ...a prodigal fear ...of what if he takes a wrong step ...no she wont let that happen ...she had told Suraiya to be with him ...infact everyone would support him ...he has to re-learn to face life without her ...and he will do it, he would not lose ...their relationship had no future and the night with him had barred him from her forever now...

He has to find his way back ...she had confidence in him ...

What she didn't have ...was confidence in herself ...pushing Zain away ...she had enraged her own soul ...an incompleteness was seeping in ...

Rhea Rehmaan Quereshi ...a pseudoname ...a pseudo identity that she was about to live ...but her soul ...Aaliya could she bury her ...and what about the time spent with Zain ...

Aaliya closed her eyes as they reached the airport...the same place where she had met him ...the coffee ...the bearded driver ...the ride ...his talk ...every word draped her in a world of hurt ...

She looked up towards the sky ...Khuda ...tu jaha bhi hai ...hifazzat karna uski ...koi rishta nahi hai ...aur joh gunaah mujhse hua hai ...uski sazaa usko mat dena ...the tears fell with the closing eye lids ...

Rehmaan put his arms around her ...hugging her ...a broken Rhea ...and an even shattered Aaliya both needed him ...

Dil Jude Bina Hi Tut Gaye Hath Mile Bina Hi Chhut Gaye