Kuch Ehsaas

Chapter 32

Kuch Ehsaas...

Zain was still driving in a trance ...he had no clue how long he had been just starring at the road with no thoughts.

Rhea was quiet from the time they were back in the car...unusually quiet.

Zain was thinking all the while, when he had started the journey it was with suffocation and now when they were back he was being smothered.

He wanted to love Rhea ...start his life afresh ...but can he forever live in the fear of Aaliya coming back. What would happen if one day her memories walk back ...will he hang his fate in destiny's hand.

Rheas love was pure...she had fallen for him ...loving him from the time she had set her eyes on that bearded driver at the airport.

Their journey had grown from being strangers to friends ...to now lovers. She was smitten with his charm, his innocence ...the way he held her so precious ...the way he would do anything to see her smiling.

She knew he was bogged with some burden...maybe he had a past ...maybe he had lost someone.

She didn't want to know his past...her present was what it was. She had accepted him..he was a bit serious for her type...but she loved his attention.

The way he looked at her and walked an extra mile to fulfill her silly demands crazy wishes ...it was adorable. Love ...was written all over on her face...and fully knowing that it was being reciprocated was the best thing.

Rhea did not know what had happened to her ...when Zain had left her hand ...she was overshadowed with thoughts ...maybe he would never love her, a stray thought had ...made her walk away ...but 5 minutes apart she was scared , searching him frantically ...

In the nick of time she had found him ...but why was he so disturbed ...

...he had withdrawn himself ...and the moment she had proposed his eyes had changed. Rhea had seen a different Zain Abdullaha ...a man who looked so happy ...and few minutes later the same man had again evaporated ...his happiness again vaporized ...it was confusing for Rhea to understand Zain

Ek baat poochu he asked still cautiously

Tumne Marathi mai kaise baat ki ...tumhe aati hai ...

He still thought his Aaliya was just testing him ...maybe she just was seeing if he had changed or not ...

Nahi...she said firmly

Toh ..un police walo ke samne kya kaha tumne ...

kya aur Kab kaha ...she looked puzzled...

He starred back ...Rhea tumne kuch kaha tha waha ...bhool gayi ...

Rhea was rattled from her stupor ...

Kitkit maine toh sirf tumhe dekha aur shock mai khadi thi...mujhe nahi laga tha tum mujhe itne asani se miloge ...

Rhea tumne kuch bola tha un police wale koh ...he looked concern

She went quiet ...Zain ek baat batau ...

He looked at her ...Mujhe kai cheeze yaad nahi rehti ..kai baar aankhon kea age kai manzar dikhte hai

...joh itne sach ho...ki mai unme sirf chal padti hu.

Abhi teen din pehle ..hi maine sapna dekha ...ki tum meri tasveer lekar soye ho,