Faisla

Chapter 37

Faisla...

As he tried opening his eyes ...he could barely recollect anything ...his first thought was where was Aaliya ...he got up uneasy ..searching for her ..praying for her safety ...she was lying on the floor ...it was a deserted room ...and filled with junk and litter...as Zain moved towards Aaliya ...praying she should be ok ...

Her face was on the other side as he turned her ...she had a small scratch on her head ..he gently wiped the blood ...and dusted off the grayish dirt that had stuck to half of her face ...

Aaliya ...he placed her head on his lap ....Aaliya aankhenin kholo ...

Few shakes ...and she stirred slowly ...her eyes fixating on Zains ...

She got up shocked still shivering ...as her own weakness surfaced up...she tried calming herself by submerging her head in between the raised knees. The jitters of her neck ...Zain saw her trembling ...as he moved his hand towards her neck and froze ...her body refused to let him touch her ...a defense ...against them ...was also against him ...

He waited for her to calm down ...the hands making a useless fist as he knuckled it on the floor in frustration ...

Aaliya ...sambhalo aapne aap koh ...mai hoo na tumhare saath ...

She looked up angry ...Kyu padhe beech mai...jab who le jaa rahe the mujhe ...kyu khola muh ...

Aaliya ...aise kaise le jane deta ...mai tumhara shuhar ho...apni jaan de sakta hu par tumhe kharoch bhi nahi lagne doonga ...

Zain ...bas karo ...the hatred mixing with a care for him...

Apni jaan jhokim mai dali, Shaqal dekho apni ...muh se khoon beh raha hai ...aur yeh haath dekha hai...

He looked down ..his knuckles were bleeding ...as she took them gently in her hands ...wiping them ..with her dupatta ...

He smiled ...Da...poori filmy ho tum ...ab yeh fadkar haat mai mat bandna ...she remembered his lines in the jungle before the last divorce ...

Tumhe tab bhi kaha tha ...tumhare peeche wale jeb mai rehta hai tumhara rumaal ...as she moved her hand to pull it from his back pocket ...he moved back...

Da ...kharoch hai ...theek hu ...itni chinta bhi mat karo ...sunny deol ka mukka mara un gundo koh ...he laughed

She smirked ...looking at him ...the punch had left a bruise on his lips ...the bleeding had stopped ...but his lips were still swollen ...

Zain ...school mai sab theek toh honge na...sab bacche Aalisha ...zaroon....her voice faded

Da...sab theek honge Allah unki hifazat karega ...aur tumhara superman Altaf bhi hai na waha ...pehlwaan ne kuch toh kiya hoga

Par in logo koh kya chaiye ...school par humla kyu kiya ...baccho ne kya bigada hia kisika...

Da...shayad atankvadi hai ...bas ek shikar ki talash mai rehte hai ....

Par yeh kaunsi bhasha bol rahe hai ...mujhe toh samaj mai bhi nahi aa raha

Marwari ...rajhasthani hai ...

Tumhe aati hai

she nodded ..aree Da ...superb ..unhe kaho mujhe washroom jaana hai as he twinkled his little finger ...she laughed