4

Ridhi : you are so innocent my sister...... you didn't know how bad this society is for girls but I hope whatever you are saying prove true for you.

Avu : ok leave it...... and tell me whatever you know about the husband wife relationship, because I didn't have any idea what I have to do for my husband to make him happy.

Ridhi : that is why I am saying this is not going to be easy for you avneet.

Avu : why??

Ridhi : after getting married you have to compromise with your life you have to follow whatever your husband tell you to do. And even after he will torture you.

Avu : I am habitat of all this you don't worry about it.

Ridhi : sometime if I say no for anything I didn't get food.

Avu : first of all, I will not say no to my husband ever and secondly if anything happen like this then he have right to punish me, i am ready for that as well. And even I get food once in day right now.

Seems like avneet is really bad life so she is ready for more torture as well. Just want to go far away from here.

Ridhi : okay

Avu : tell me something more.

Ridhi : never speak against anyone.

Avu : yes I will never.

Ridhi : do you asked them that they have a washroom in their home, else you get so much as problem as well.

Avu : I don't know but I am ready to adjust.

Ridhi : you are really so brave avneet...... you are ready to compromise with your life very easily.

Avu : I just want some love in my life that's all even after that if my husband will consider me as his slave I will happily live like a slave.

Ridhi : ok.... You want to know about relationship between husband wife.

Avu : yes....

Ridhi : so it's start from the night after marriage only on that day you have to give all the rights to your husband on your body he can do anything with your body.

That make her shiver in fear for a second but she digest this as well.

Riddhi explain her in the best form that how she have to maintain the physical relationship with her husband.

But she is scared now because riddhi told that it hurts a lot.

She is thinking about this a lot.

And the three days passes away.

Now this is the day of Avneet wedding in the ceremony before wedding avneet gonna see his future husband for the first time.

But a huge shock waiting for her.

Actually her parents who up bring her sell her actually to that guy on the name of marriage.

He is around fifty years old which is three times of her age.

Avneet get to know now that they took 1 lakh rupees to say yes to this marriage.

Stay tuned