10

The left the village of Bengal in the late evening with the car the travel back to the roster city of Siddharth Nigam, Mumbai.

Just because the travel to the car the travelling is almost 10 to 12 hour long for them Avneet was really so tired and exhausted very badly from everything whatever happening in her life from so many days.

So all the way throughout the journey she was keep on sleeping in the car comfortable.

But right now Siddharth is really so confused because he can understand that what he did actually he married with a girl it was not a joke.

And he can't deny with the fact that now this 18 year old young teen is wife of The Siddharth Nigam.

Right now it is not about society it is not about family it is not about anyone else right now it is about Siddharth.

Because even he is not ready to accept Avneet as wife.

That was the need of moment because he want to save her life from those people who will make her life hell if he want grab her hand at that moment.

But this is not the end of complication here the complication begins because there is no love there between them.

Siddharth is pressing his own head, they are about the reach Nigam's Villa.

And he is having a severe head ache right now.

Siddharth POV

What you had done Siddharth, you should think before at least marrying her in the registrar office, now she is leagally your wife.

Seeing the face of this girl I am not regretting even one person to save her and bring her with me here.

But marrying her can't be a right way for me. I have to figure it out very soon.

I will settle her life, and then she move on in her life I will move on in my life.

Yes this is the better way we can get the life which we want.

Relax, Siddharth, nothing happened whatever you did was just the need of the moment in which you are at that time being a good human being you help her.

Finally I reach at my Villa at least from here I can think what to do next.

Pov ends.

The car stopped on the door.

Avneet is in bride's dress.

Siddharth came out from car.

Stay tuned

Target - 15 votes