119

She turned and hugged him, siddharth really didn't get a second to see her boobs, but he hug her because its more romantic and he knows that he have whole life and rights over the whole body of her now.

Avneet breaks the hug covering her breasts with her hands but they are too big for those cute small hands.

So siddharth hold her hands remove them from her bossoms.

There it is the beautiful nipples with the perfect shape and pair of tits.

Siddharth don't know how to control his emotions right now he is feeling like he should stop thinking about anything now and start to make proceed to make her belongs to him from this night only.

He told himself that he is not there to have sex but he is here to make her comfortable with him.

The moment he remove her hands she again hugged him in shyness but in few moments she get normal.

Siddharth turned hard like a rock.

He didn’t push her away and let her be like this for few moments.

But like this he can feel her nipples are all aroused and hard, compliment the dick hardness of him.

He let her calm down, and now her shyness shrug off and make her bra aside, siddharth thought to go to the canvas to draw her like this.

The moment that happened and siddharth moved ahead towards the canvas.

Avneet : are we going to do similar kinda picture like in a movie?

Siddharth : yes, any problem?

Avneet : no why would I have?

Siddharth : so may I draw you now, please be on bed in front of canvas.

Avneet : but the actress wasn't wearing anything, and I am in this? (Points her own rest clothes)

Siddharth understood her mind goes onto the crazy track. But he knows that he is the one should control the situation because avneet is innocent she can later hold her desires but if he even let her or make her undress then he won't be able to take step back.

Stay tuned