88

5th update for today

Siddharth can feel her broken heart through her voice, but he is calling this love, he is not realising it that how selfish he is behaving right now.

Siddharth left.

The whole day avneet spend crying in a room.

Siddharth is also sad from the morning but he know that one day it going to happen. So he ready to separate from her.

Everything is ready, siddharth called avneet to be ready and he will come back to home by 2 hours.

Avneet isn't in mood to pack anything from here, she just keep the hoodie and the teddy bear siddharth gave to her with her.

She is looking around all the Villa remembering all the memory she made with siddharth in last around 30 days.

She is in living room, suddenly the door bell rangs.

Her heart feels like the moment came when she have to go for last drive with siddharth of her life.

Maid opened the door.

But it is not siddharth its abhishek came back to home.

Avneet eyes is full of tear, anyone can recognise that she was crying from the morning or even from more long time in a second seeing her.

Abhishek arrive in, he didn't know anything about all this.

Again he was thinking to give them surprise but he is going to get a shock.

Abhishek : surprise 🎉

Avneet forcibly smile.

Abhishek understand that something is wrong with her seeing her once only.

Avneet : good evening bhaiya.

Abhishek : what happened Avneet, you are looking so tired and tensed all good.

Avneet : yeah bhaiya, everything is good. (Looking down hiding her tears)

Abhishek lift up her face.

Abhishek : I can see avneet, there must be something wrong what you are trying to hide from me. If there is something personal then I want force you but if I can do something then you are alike my younger sister even before siddharth now.

Avneet can't hold those heavy loads on her heart and her pain burst out.

Abhishek asks her calmly and in her pain she told her everything.

She does not sounds like complaining against Siddharth, instead of she is cursing herself only for everything happened.

Stay tuned.

This is a humble request from all my readers to vote all 4 chapters from 84 to 87 if you want faster updates soon.