67

Siddharth POV

But to be honest I am expecting Avneet, to look beautiful more than anyone and she is looking more beautiful than anyone here.

But I was not waiting for her to wear a western outfit that too like this revealing and tempting in the public party.

Anushka and Riyaz standing besides me. And I just hate this boy Riyaz I don't know how he can stare at Avneet with his bad eyes.

This is really strange I never thought that I have feeling for Avneet kind of love but I never feel this insecure from his eyes on Anushka whom I love, as much as I am feeling angry on him when he is looking at Avneet.

I am not happy with the outfit of Avneet but whatever it is, now she is middle of everyone so this is time to introduce her.

I went near her.

POV ends

Siddharth : welcome to this party.

Avneet smiled in response.

Siddharth : come, let me introduce you with everyone.

Siddharth forward his hand toward her and she hold his hand and follow him a step behind him.

Avneet : sir...

Siddharth : call me Siddharth here... It's a party, and I am going to introduce you with everyone as my girlfriend.

Avneet : but i can't take your name.

Siddharth : but I am allowing you to take my name, so you can.

Avneet : no I can't. I am sorry.

Siddharth : acha listen call me, sweetheart instead of calling me Sir.

Avneet : but...

Siddharth : now I don't want any argument on this sweetheart is not my name so you can call me that.

Avneet : okay Sir As you wish. (Said shyly)

Siddharth : come on now.

Siddharth went in the middle of the party stage.

Siddharth : good evening guys and girls first of all, I wanna do congratulate to every single person who work and contribute in this achievement. So cheers and enjoy the party thanks for coming...

Siddharth wait for a moment. Calls Avneet on a stage.

Siddharth : one more important thing I want to introduce with everyone here, meet her... She is today's special guest for this party, Avneet.

Siddharth looked at her.

Siddharth : my girlfriend. (Complete statement looking at her).

Stay tuned.

Double update vote on both chapters fast to get one more double update at 10pm tonight 🌃