68

Avneet didn't know how to react, she know that Siddharth is going to introduce her as his girlfriend, but when it happen it is literary so much Amazing to feel.

Every eyes stuck on her only, first time ever in her life Anushka is feeling like she is secondary somewhere in the race of beauty.

She isn't less but Avneet looks more gorgeous today.

Anushka is not been an attention seeker anytime.

But right now she is feeling bad as Riyaz is staring at Avneet without giving a rest of blink to his eyes.

Anushka and Siddharth both are not liking it.

Avneet POV

I am feeling so blessed today not because of this party but yes I am so happy that I get a chance to stand beside my husband once before separation.

I guess this is the first and last time he proudly introduce me with everyone but Avneet you have to take care that you will not let him down in anyway.

Behave well and be careful.

Everything is good here except my outfit I am not liking it. And it's more weird when I am looking around and watching everyone seeing me.

I don't know if I am looking weird, I never tried something like this before but Siddharth sir didn't said anything, so maybe it's fine.

Don't think much Avneet, look around everyone is wearing Western clothes only.

But it's way too revealing no doubt, I never wear such short clothes before. Avneet shrugged off her thoughts.

POV ends

The party continues.

Siddharth gave a responsibility to his maid to take care of Avneet and be around her all the time.

As drinks are on in this party.

And it's all new for her.

Riyaz is looking for a chance to go and talk to Avneet.

Siddharth came to Avneet.

Siddharth : I hope you are feeling comfortable here?

Avneet : yes sir, all good.

Siddharth : okay don't talk to anyone much, I am around you only so be comfortable.

Avneet : thank you sir.

Siddharth : hmm

Avneet : sir, is I am looking weird?

Stay tuned for more part