107

The night passed with all this cravings and irritation going in their heart.

And next morning,

Abhishek and Vaishnavi bring Our sidneet back to the city and on the same day only.

Abhishek's parents arrived, his uncle and aunty and now siddharth know that he have to behave well now.

As they are like his parents and they are strict as well, so if he show all this desperate behavior to them then it will not to be good for him.

Because he knows that how easily avneet gonna impress them in a meeting only and same thing happened.

When uncle aunty met her, they really like his choice.

Siddharth : I think we should not waste day now and call pandit ji and ask them to suggest us date.

Abhishek : control mister despo.

Avneet is feeling shy when siddharth is still behaving desperate in front of others family members.

Siddharth : I am not despo, I am saying because I know how much uncle aunty is busy with schedule. So I can understand it's not easy to bring so much time for them.

Aunty : you are my always favorite kid my baby, but don't worry it's my son's marriage, there is nothing more important in this world for us.

The plan goes wrong.

Abhishek laugh on him and vaishavi joined.

Aunty : hey, don't laugh on him.

Abhishek : I don't know mom, why you take his side all the time I am elder child of this family.

Aunty : yes abhi, but you should know younger kids are always more lovable so shut up.

Abhishek : yeah yeah.

Siddharth : believe me bhaiya you are adopted. (Said making his fun).

Abhishek (whisper in his ear) : I was thinking to arrange something for you and avneet tonight but you made mess with me, your loss now.

Showing tongue out to him, siddharth starts pleading to him by believing on his words.

Siddharth : please na bhaiya, help me, I beg you.

Abhishek : aww, you are so cute and desperate.

Siddharth : so help me na.

Abhishek : no way.

Siddharth : bhaiya please.

Abhishek : no means no.

Siddharth : I hate you.

Abhishek : I hate you too. (Said pulling his cheeks).

Stay tuned