62

He even bought a Dermatologist treatment kit for a mark on her neck given by him last night.

Avneet was waiting for him on the dinner table and today he came on time.

After a long boring day it is the happiest time for Avneet when Siddharth came back to home.

Abhishek isn't home for today as well.

Siddharth arrive.

Avneet greet him evening, he did it with same smile.

Avneet is not looking angry with Siddharth in anyway but Siddharth still want to ask for sorry from her because he know that Avneet will never get angry on him. But it doesn't meant these things doesn't hurt her.

And it was definitely like taking advantage of her innocence because Siddharth taken first signature on divorce paper and now using her physically is completely abduction.

But that didn't want to talk anything in front of anyone.

So he have dinner with her first silently.

And now it is time to go back to the rooms today Siddharth room is vacant.

So he can go to his own bedroom.

Avneet went to her bedroom after wishing him good night.

But before she could shut the door of a room.

Siddharth knocks the door.

He came in as it's just a formality to knock the door.

Siddharth : sorry to disturb you but I want to give you something!

Avneet : what sir?

Siddharth handover the sorry card to her.

Avneet : what is this?

Siddharth : I am so sorry avneet for yesterday, I know I cross my limit and sorry is not enough for that but please forgive me if you can.

Avneet : but I am not angry with you for anything.

Siddharth : then you should be... I taken advantage of you yesterday night.

Avneet : but I think I take an advantage of you yesterday night... I should be sorry.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : yeah.. you were not in your senses but I let all this happen with my choice, I know I will never get that love when you will be in your senses so maybe I taken advantage... So I am sorry.

Avneet gave that card to him from her side.

Siddharth smiled.

Avneet : what happen?

Siddharth : you know what you should be in heaven, because this planet is too bad for an angel like you.

Avneet blushed.

Siddharth : you are too cute.

Siddharth kissed her forehead.

Stay tuned

Target 35 votes