34

Siddharth arrive home back, maid is start asking to apologize her as she send the wrong gift by mistake.

But the wrong gift hit the right spot in the heart of Anushka parent's to Siddharth is so happy he even gave a reward to maid and went to meet Avneet.

Avneet is crying in her room, she is so upset that her painting she made in 3  whole days, and which she was planning to give Siddharth as a surprise because he always wish she will make any painting instead of his portrait.

She was thinking that Siddharth will get happy when she will give this painting to him.

Avneet POV

Once again like always my destiny cheated me, I was not asking too much from my destiny I just want to give that surprise painting to siddharth sir.

I just want to make my husband will happy I just want him to hug me once by getting happy on me.

I don't know if I am wishing too much but I just want some love of my husband, it's been 15 days now I am in this house but I hardly get some time with my husband.

I can better understand that he don't love me he just save my life that day and bring me with him.

But it is not my fault that I am falling for him that I want him every time in front of my eyes.

I am not asking anything from God I just want him happy I just want him smiling and I want to give a smile on his face from my side as well.

But don't know why it is looking like impossible to me whenever I try to do something special for Siddharth sir.

Things goes opposite than i plan.

I was thinking all this when, someone knocks the door.

I get up, as it is the person I love the most in my life.

I wipe my tear and greet him with smile.

Believe me if I ask something else from my god today then he will definitely give me I was just thinking a minute ago that I want a hug from them.

And I don't know the reason but he entered in the room and hug me so tightly with his choice...

I hugs back.

Let's give rest to mind I want to be in this hug right now.

Stay tuned

Target 20 votes