110

Abhishek : was she saying something to you like that by which you think she is missing me?

Siddharth : bhaiya, you know bhabhi won't accept it, but she is missing you.

Abhishek : yaar, siddharth because of you I have to stay away from my wife this is not right?

Siddharth : who is saying you to stay away from bhabhi, but now Avneet told me a right thing, that it's right you all are thinking for us, so I am ready to control myself.

Abhishek : means, now me and vaishanvi are getting punishment.

Siddharth : no, we didn't said that, but you won't believe me but if you want you can go to bhabhi.

Abhishek : no, I know you will call avneet here then.

Siddharth : hey God, can't you believe me, okay do one thing lock me inside here then you will be happy na. And take keys of room with you, and send avneet in guest room simple.

Abhishek : this idea looks nice. You are my really good brother, now you sleep here, I will go to vaishnavi and sorry and I will also support you when you need me, but after you marriage not before that, but thanks siddharth.

Abhishek seriously locked him, but siddharth have solution of this already.

That's why he suggest this to Abhishek.

Abhishek went to their room, and avneet shifted to the guest room.

Soon siddharth made a way from the balcony and landed in the balcony of guest room.

He make sure that avneet is here, and entered.

Avneet : that is really a good plan, but I am feeling nervous if abhi bhaiya get to know it will be so embarrassing.

Siddharth : nothing will happen, and love is all about risks baby.

Avneet : but still? I think we should not do this.

Siddharth kiss her and only in one kiss her mind change and she made a lip lock from her side.

Siddharth break a kiss and asked.

Siddharth : what do you think now?

Avneet : it's all right, after all we love each other so much.

Siddharth tease her but she is ready for this, she want him with her that's it.

Stay tuned

Wanna romance friends?