129

Vaishnavi didn't informed anything about avneet to anyone because avneet takes a promise from vaishnavi to keep it surprise for everyone especially for Siddharth.

She didn't want him to get to know it before.

Its gonna be the big day of their life.

And Siddharth is really excited and happy, he is trying his outfit and looking so handsome in it.

He really get ready at 5pm.

Before 1 hour of Baraat time, because this groom's group didn't have to walk anywhere, because our bride is already in this house.

Vaishnavi and abhishek takes a duty from the bride's side.

And this is what avneet gonna wear

But right now our bride isn't at home, and nobody knows about it except Vaishnavi

Siddharth : how I am looking in this bhai?

Abhishek : you are looking handsome, but I still say my sister is more beautiful and she deserves someone better than you.

Siddharth : don't say this bhaiya.

Abhishek : Aree, don't get irritated my dear bro, she is gonna be yours in hours, hold your emotions, and she is more excited.

Siddharth : really, by the way, can I see her?

Abhishek : No, Siddharth, soon the baraat rituals gonna start, okay? So stop being desperate, avneet gonna come in mandap only you can see her there.

Siddharth : okay okay bhaiya. I know you are not gonna help me in anything.

Abhishek : if you know why are you expecting. (He replied teasingly)

Siddharth : what should I do now?

Abhishek : do anything, but don't go anywhere out of this room.

Abhishek left.

Siddharth thought that he should make a video call to avneet, but avneet is in car and she in no mood to spoil his surprise idea.

So she didn't picked up the call.

Avneet (in mind) : I am sorry, I love you the most and I am going to make a surprise ready for you only.

The car is running on the deserted road and all of sudden......

Stay tuned