84

84

Riyaz realise that he create a problem for himself by saying all this. So now he didn't have any other option, except run from here.

Anushka feel her heart broken, but internally she realise that she choose a wrong guy for her.

Siddharth came besides her to calm her down.

Avneet is feeling bad, because she can convince herself that siddharth isn't in love with her.

But it is not enough to bare that pain to see your love with someone else in front of your eyes.

Avneet also come beside him.

Siddharth looked at avneet, she gave a smile.

And siddharth start making anushka feel relax.

Siddharth : avneet, I will see you at home okay? Right now anushka needs me.

Avneet nodded.

Siddharth call his driver and told him to drop Avneet to his residence.

Avneet left.

Siddharth bring Anushka with drop her to her residence after this breakup Anushka is broken hearted.

Siddharth already told in front of them that Avneet is not his girlfriend.

So he is gathering courage to tell anushka that he loves her.

Anushka is crying till now.

Anushka : you don't know Siddharth how much I wish for Riyaz in my life how much I wait for him I still not believe that he cheated me this easily.

Siddharth : anushka, I always told you that he is not a right guy.

Anushka : yes today I am the greeting for not listening you. It was the biggest mistake of my life to not listen a friend like you.

Siddharth : it's okay.

Anushka : uhm... Avneet is not your girlfriend, right?

Siddharth : uhm.. No she just help me out.

Anushka is on side seat and siddharth is on driver seat.

Anushka loose is control on her for the very first time with Siddharth she move towards from siddharth to kiss his lips.

They are almost on few inches distance from each other. Anushka seems commit for a kiss now, she almost came over her.

But before she could kiss him, siddharth stop her holding her shoulder.

Siddharth : what are you doing, Anushka?

Anushka get his senses back, she feels so awkward as she wants a kiss but she should not.

When Siddharth didn't know that, why he stopped her, as he didn't have any reason to stop her when he was about to confess his love feelings.

So why he stop when she is going to kiss him herself.

Stay tuned