106

Both of avneet and siddharth have completely different plans for this night but now they have to sleep beside vaishnavi for avneet and siddharth beside his elder brother abhishek.

Avneet is not showing her desperateness to vaishnavi but siddharth is trying his best to convince abhishek to let him spend time with Avneet.

Abhishek : what are you thinking my dear bro?

Siddharth : stop teasing me bhaiya you know na what I am feeling right now, hardly I get Avneet in my life now you are doing all this with us.

Abhishek : first of all, it was all your mistake you are paying for, who made the step for divorce. If you remember.

Siddharth : bhaiya, I remember everything and I already paid a lot for my mistakes, but bhaiya what is avneet's fault.

Abhishek : no she never made any mistake ever.

Siddharth : so, she want it too to spend time with me, so may I go?

Abhishek : no way, bro, now wait till you get married to her, get it? Now sleep on that side and remember in night that I am abhishek not Avneet, so no hugs no kisses.

Siddharth : I know I know. (Said getting irritated)

Abhishek : ohh you are getting irritated from your brother today.

Siddharth : why are you doing like this bhaiya, you know Avneet and me love each other and how much tough days we spent in last week.

Abhishek : yeah, I know... But bro, I can't let you share room with Avneet, as she is so innocent and I saw this very well that she will never stop you for anything. So this is right to keep you away from her until you two get married.

Siddharth : but I don't need to get married to spend time with my Avneet.

Abhishek : you realised this too late bro, and stop being shameless because now even I am feeling awkward discussing this, so wait till your wedding.

Siddharth : but...

Abhishek : I told you my decision siddharth, and if you don't listen to me now I have to call vaishnavi, then don't blame me later that I make it awkward for you.

Siddharth : khadoos...

He laid down on bed beside him.

Stay tuned