152

Anushka was not expecting that Siddharth and Avneet met yet after the accident because she get to know from Riyaz.

That the doctor suggested them not to make her remember anything about her marriage with Siddharth.

Avneet : I didn't remember anything about Siddharth much, but yeah he is so caring for me.

Anushka : oh yeah. You are the little baby of a group, so everyone is caring for you.

Avneet : oh we had a group of all three of us.

Anushka : not three actually four I think you forget about your lover completely.

Avneet : my lover... Whom?

Anushka : didn't you remember the guy saved your life after the accident.

Avneet : Riyaz Aly.

Anushka : yups, he is crazy about you seriously crazy about you.

Avneet : oh, I didn't remember anything about him.

Anushka : oh that's sad for Riyaz.

Avneet : will you help me to remind anything from my past few days i spend before accident.

Anushka : do you remember anything about your divorce?

Avneet : no but.... I remember some flashes, and to be honest I didn't want to remember anything I suffered in my life before. Because I am happy that I forget it.

Anushka : ohh. Then let's not talk about your divorce with siddharth.

Avneet : what did you just said divorce with Siddharth?

Anushka : uhmm... I am sorry Avneet my tongue really slipped Vaishnavi bhabhi told me very clearly that we should not tell you about it.

Avneet : anushka, if it is truth this is really important for me to know. Please tell me yaar.

Anushka : actually Siddharth and you get married in some pressure, but he only loved me in his life. So he divorced you.

Avneet : are you sure that he loves you?

Anushka : of course yaar I am 100% sure even just because all what happened in his life after you came to his life, he didn't proposed me but we love each other.

Avneet didn't able to join these dots because we can understand and she felt his love for her.

Stay tuned