72

Avneet takes a glass in her hand.

Anushka was left for a rest room.

When in the absent of Siddharth and Anushka, Riyaz is insisting Avneet to have this vodka shot.

Riyaz : try this Avneet, you will definitely like this.

Avneet : but I never drink before I don't know I should take it or not even Siddharth Sir, told me that i should not drink anything.

Riyaz : I am his friend avneet I am suggesting you then I must think something. And this is the culture of party.

Avneet : but still!!

Riyaz : okay just think about it if it is wrong then why will Siddharth arrange this in this party.

Avneet : hmm.

Riyaz : don't think much, have it.. even if you want to go somewhere I will drop you after that.

Avneet : no actually.

Riyaz : where you live? Acha listen give me your address and contact number.

Avneet : uhm...

Riyaz : okay have it first I insist.

Avneet is about to have that vodka shot.

But before she could Siddharth came there at very right time and stop her.

Siddharth : what is this, what are you having?

Avneet : uhm.. I don't know.

Siddharth : give it to me.

Avneet handed over the glass to Siddharth.

Siddharth smell it.

Siddharth : what kind of care less behaviour is this Avneet, I told you very clearly to not to have any drink here they are not for you.

Avneet : I am so sorry.

Siddharth : a cola for her. (Siddharth order for her)

Avneet : sorry.

Riyaz : what a big deal bro everyone is taking small shots, let her have too.

Siddharth : I will appreciate Riyaz if you don't poke your nose in this matter. (Shouted on him)

Anushka came back she ask that what happened.

But today Siddharth didn't care about anything or anyone.

Riyaz : make him understand Anushka you remember na I order Vodka shot for Avneet in front of you. She also ready to try.

Anushka : yeah so what?

Riyaz : but now see Siddharth unnecessary shouting on her and even didn't let her have it too. Doesn't her choice matter to you bro.

Siddharth : I already told you Riyaz that keep your nose out of my matter.

Stay tuned